Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Flyff > Flyff Private Server
You last visited: Today at 14:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Request] Glow Change database

Discussion on [Request] Glow Change database within the Flyff Private Server forum part of the Flyff category.

Old 05/03/2013, 11:31   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kindergarten View Post
Blame me if I'm wrong but isnt the correct Query command "INSERT INTO" ?
how to insert ? i dont have idea inserting this to my database xD

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Help]Waffen Glow Change
12/28/2012 - Flyff Private Server - 7 Replies
Huhu Community !?! Mal wieder bräuchte ich eure Hilfe :( Und zwar habe ich das Waffen Glow Neu/Alt system bei mir drine und es funkt auch *fast* ganz gut.. Das einzige problem was ich habe ,wenn ich den Neuen glow ausschalte und den alten haben möchte kommt nix...(sprich waffe sieht dann aus als wäre kein glow drauf) klcik ich wieder aud den Button ist der Neue Glow wieder da...
problem beim glow change
11/26/2012 - Flyff Private Server - 2 Replies
hey, kollege und ich haben nen prob mit unserem glow changer(der von pumaaa) wollte fragen ob wer vlt files kennt (außer dcr) wo der drinne ist, oder ob wer dieeinträge für den glow change von pumaaa hat. danke für eure hilfe.
[Request] How to change database pwd
03/05/2012 - Shaiya Private Server - 18 Replies
does any one know how to change the server and database password? i tried to change the password in PSMSERVER_Mgr and then i update it it said "disable update check service PSM_AgentServer
[Guide]Change Npc Name & Add Glow
10/06/2011 - CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 4 Replies
Hi guys, i saw the thread for how to add glow to armors, so it's my turn to show how to add glow to Npcs -first of all get your Npc Name http://img11.hostingpics.net/pics/894010name.jpg -Now Go To and open it with NotePad -Use CTRL+F To Find Your Npc in the list For me it should be like this
Change glow 11dg sos to SON
06/02/2010 - SRO PServer Guides & Releases - 13 Replies
Well guys this is my first tutorial, and today was with the terrible idea of editing the SOS of 104 that has the glow of resources for the glow of SON, I know many will say to that is easy and such but the idea was that I had and seems that the staff of my guild liked and are adopting it, BEFORE ALL MAKE A BACKUP OF YOUR MEDIA PK2 First you need the Pk2Tools of SW1 and SW2: RapidShare: 1-CLICK Web hosting - Easy Filehosting New link of Pk2Tools (Megaupload )...