Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Flyff > Flyff Private Server
You last visited: Today at 14:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

V19 Buttons,Text Error

Discussion on V19 Buttons,Text Error within the Flyff Private Server forum part of the Flyff category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 115
V19 Buttons,Text Error

Hello,
how to change the text color on loginpage

from black -> white

and
my problem is the login page button i already added the v19 buttons code but it is still normal.

here is the screeshot:
Old 12/15/2012, 07:19   #2

elite*gold: 1
Editstring+Wndtitle.
Old 12/15/2012, 08:25   #3

elite*gold: 115
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoeybird View Post
Editstring+Wndtitle.
what do you mean? Editstring+Wndtitle ??????

Similar Threads Similar Threads
NPC TEXT ERROR
09/10/2012 - CO2 Private Server - 2 Replies
HELLo , I use 5165 source with ( OLDCodB) . I wont to change a npc text. I Open NPCDialogs.cs from C:\rikardo updated\PacketHandling with NOTEPAD. I see the npc code. I change the npc words. I save the npcdialog and i restart the server. I login , and npc text is the same with old text . He dont show me the new text. Why? Sorry my english!
i cant c buttons(text)
06/18/2010 - S4 League - 1 Replies
i cant c buttons lik buy resell n shop n character selection n also inventory it took me 4ever 2 locate those buttons i cant c any word in the lobby except room title, i cant even c the word start i only c the black the button can anyone help? ty ^^
Problem wenn Buttons Disable dann Enable sind die buttons zum senden zu verwenden
11/19/2009 - AutoIt - 5 Replies
also hab ja durch hilfe geschafft buttons mit Checkbox Enable und disable zu machn nur mein prob ist jetzt das ich die buttons nicht verwenden kann hab schon einiges ausprobiert aber wenn ich dann bsp button1 drücke passiert einfach nix kann mir wer helfen `? bekommt thx für ;) hier der code: #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> GUICreate("") $check = GUICtrlCreateCheckbox("Enable/Disable Buttons", 10, 10, 140, 20) $button = GUICtrlCreateButton("Button",10,50) $button1 =...
Private server Text error
11/23/2008 - Cabal Private Server - 3 Replies
When i try and play any private server my text goes to boxes why is this?