Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Flyff > Flyff Private Server
You last visited: Today at 22:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Create account HELP please DX

Discussion on Create account HELP please DX within the Flyff Private Server forum part of the Flyff category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Unhappy Create account HELP please DX

Okay, first of all, before any of you call me a noob, YES I am a noob. But I stayed up all night working on this by myself and got myself to this point. Ive never made a pserver before, but everything you hear me talk about Ive learned in the past 24 hours trying to get myself to learn this stuff. Anyway, onto the issue.

I already know that there are codes you can put into the database when one doesn't have the .createaccount. Now I also already know that by default it is in there. People said that on here and I saw for myself. I got an error that said, "createaccount procedure is already stored in this database" or whatever. So i went through to like 20 different websites and 5 different videos, and I saw that they were talking about the MD5 generator. I already did all of that before any of you ask. And just so I don't get any a-hole comments, yes. I used google. So anyway I followed what it told me for the MD5 generator, (getting the code and pasting it to the password box) but the problem was that some of the people on here, and some of the people on youtube were saying different things. One of them told me to go to ACCOUNT_DBF then to Programmability, then you'd find dbo.createaccount (which is why I tried getting that) and execute the stored procedure then inputting the info. Another one said to go to ACCOUNT_DBF again, but this time to Tables, then dbo.ACCOUNT_TBL and right click it to select "open table". So I did the same thing there. under "isuse" i left it as "T" because I didn't know what it was and didn't want to mess with it.

I'm guessing that the first method is the correct method, because I've seen it more often. So this time, when I went back to dbo.ACCOUNT_STR, (because it isnt written as .createaccount Ik its in there but idk how to get it) I executed the stored procedure, but My username and password were blank again.

I also saw people saying that I need to change the coding in
Loginserver.ini
Charserver.ini
WorldServer.ini

first of all, I couldn't seem to find the Character server document, they weren't in the same folders with the others.

So then I changed Login server and World server. I back upped loginserver when I changed it, but on accident I didnt backup the worldserver.ini.

Even after doing all of this, when I go to the test client which is called "RUN THIS", I still can't login with that same information.

So, like you people suggested on ********, I downloaded Navicat and Appserv. I put "root" as the user and my usual password as the pass for both of them.

Then up came another problem. I am going to sound like a complete noob, but once again, I am one. After I made the Connection using navicat, I went to find the .sql file. to put it simply, I couldn't find it anywhere. I wasn't sure if I needed to download that separately. (I doubted that, It seems that I get it through sql) So I felt like I was on a wild goose chase.

As you can see, Ive done EVERYTHING I can think of. If you need any more information, just ask. I really hope that someone replies to this with something that can help me. Cause I seriously feel like Ive tried everything I can do. (Note: I appreciate constructive criticism and people who want to help. I just don't want anyone on here only complaining or I wont even acknowledge you. Waste of my time to fight when I could be figuring this out.)

Tags
account, create, error, flyff, sql