Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Flyff > Flyff Private Server
You last visited: Today at 12:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Item Time verlängern

Discussion on Item Time verlängern within the Flyff Private Server forum part of the Flyff category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Item Time verlängern

Wo veränder ich nochmal die Zeit von Eel, weiß nicht mehr wo das ist.

Danke im Vorraus .
Old 05/06/2012, 21:45   #2

elite*gold: 4
Received Thanks: 1,535
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/06/2012, 22:04   #3

elite*gold: 18
The Black Market: 103/0/0
Received Thanks: 14,471
#Closed
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Item Aufhebesperre Zeit verlängern?-.-
07/29/2012 - Metin2 Private Server - 80 Replies
Guten Abend zusammen, In der SuFu gibt es nichts darüber..desswegen frage ich mehrmals nach^^ Ich benutze ältere Files, Instand Serverfiles, welche ich behalten möchte. Auf den Files bleibt der Name vom Spieler auf ein gedroppten Gegenstand nur für 10 Sekunden, dannach verschwindet er und jeder kanns aufheben. Ich möchte aber das diese Zeit für so 40 Sekunden oder noch besser 60 einstellen. Da es noch der Einzige sichtbare Fehler bei mir ist, möchte ich das mit großem Willen und...
Still have time to reuse the item
03/10/2012 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
so i am using sroking for isro and i'm finding some trouble in the attack speed. the attack rate and buffing goe's real slow... when i look at the right bottom screen it keeps saying: Still have time to reuse the item. i already tried changing some skills, didnt work!
still have time to reuse the item -- ?!?!?!!?
06/24/2008 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
I have a problem with agBot. Everything works except i get "an error" from time to time. It says "still have time to reuse the item" . http://shrani.si/t/12/sY/10qB83mD/wtf.jpg when it displays the message, the character just stops, and won't move. Then i have to click somewhere, to move, and it starts botting again....after some time passes by, the message shows again, and i have to move the char myself to continue botting...so i cant leave it over night :confused: