Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Flyff > Flyff Private Server
You last visited: Today at 16:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Hiring worthy team members!

Discussion on Hiring worthy team members! within the Flyff Private Server forum part of the Flyff category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hiring worthy team members!

Hello fellow e-pvp members,

Greetings, I'm in need of team members who is willing to help me on developing my own flyff server. I need a experienced developer that has an experience developing websites and ingame staffs, i also need map developers and other people who has such knowledge in FlyFF Development. Also, im in need of a willing sponsor that will help me to buy a dedicated server at a low cost.
Sponsoring for the server will give you a high staff position in the server and im sure ill be able to pay it back soon. Thank you.
P.S I need people who is experienced and at the same time matured enough to work professionaly. Thank you. Respect. Peace.

~Unity FlyFF
Old 04/30/2012, 12:58   #2

elite*gold: 18
The Black Market: 103/0/0
Received Thanks: 14,471

#Closed
#moved
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Searching for team members
08/09/2011 - Metin2 Private Server - 1 Replies
Hello everyone, Well, straight to the point again, I am searching for some new expierenced guy's like: HP scripter ( much knowledge of PHP might be needed, design will done by me) Map maker File manager
[GFX TEAM] [APPLICATION FOR THE CONTEST THREAD] NOW HIRING MEMBERS!!!
08/01/2011 - Grand Chase - 16 Replies
http://i.imgur.com/O3zm1.png Please fill this form Age: Why joining: Sample works: All are welcome to join :)
Invite Team Members
05/31/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 1 Replies
Iam searching for GH's and GM's to our team if intersting you can add me in msn to talk about that ! { [email protected] } Don't need Advanced ! just normal one who play eo long time ago
Looking for team members
05/19/2010 - SRO Private Server - 37 Replies
Hi everybody. Somebody might know me. I'm looking for someone who can sniff packets from kSRO and analyze them. It's hard and time-consuming to work on the server and sniff the packets at the same time. That's why I'm looking for somebody who'd like to do this for me. You can contact me through this e-mail: [email protected] Updates of my project can be found on: http://www.arcane-project.net/forum Thanks Lyzerk
Need Team Members!
01/21/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 7 Replies
hello i need a member for my team, my server's name is TQEo and its online. I need a Website Manager. Or anyone have talents on this. Please post on this forum and what you can do. or add me up at my msn [email protected]. thanks. btw you can connect to my hamachi Acc: TQEo pass: 1234