Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Flyff > Flyff Private Server
You last visited: Today at 21:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Help] v17 Inventory

Discussion on [Help] v17 Inventory within the Flyff Private Server forum part of the Flyff category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Help] v17 Inventory

Hello, I was working on my source on adding v17 Inventory.
Compilation was no problem and was successful to run. But I tried to make an "egg" but instead it shows to the Pets Tab, it shows on the item tab. And when I try to summon it, my neuz crash. Then I tried logging the same character, the egg was summoned but as i press the inventory (I) my neuz crashed. I dont know if it has something to do with resdata or in the source, or maybe just a bug of using /ci in the wrong tab. Also I tried it with another character where I can open the inventory here:

but the neuz crashed once again. Thanks in advance

These are the files I've encountered while adding the v17 inventory tabs.

The compilation was smooth but if I missed something please help me or atleast give me hints. Thaaanks :thumbup:
Old 04/11/2012, 10:20   #2

I think your inventory just isn't finished. There isn't any released and 100% working tabbed inventory. Where did you got yours from? Is the rest working correctly? f.Ex. pets go in the second slot?

The crash might be that the neuz wants to summon the egg and needs to "disable" the egg's icon (It will be more transparent). Now the neuz searches for the slot, wich holds the egg. It can't find it because of the tabs and crashes.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/11/2012, 20:21   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unleashed! View Post
I think your inventory just isn't finished. There isn't any released and 100% working tabbed inventory. Where did you got yours from? Is the rest working correctly? f.Ex. pets go in the second slot?

The crash might be that the neuz wants to summon the egg and needs to "disable" the egg's icon (It will be more transparent). Now the neuz searches for the slot, wich holds the egg. It can't find it because of the tabs and crashes.
I found the bug, the v17 inventory tabs is functioning 100% but is not finished 100%. The problem is whenever you try to /ci an item. e.g When you try to create an "egg" while the active inventory tab is in Items, the "egg" will not be created/placed in the Pets tab. Instead, it will appear in the active tab, the Item Tab. So when I tried to summon it, my neuz crash.

I now need to figure out if there are some possible codes that will make the items placed in their respective tabs when using /ci. Thank You for your response I can get a hint with that.