Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Flyff > Flyff Private Server
You last visited: Today at 11:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Create a folder with the list.txt

Discussion on Create a folder with the list.txt within the Flyff Private Server forum part of the Flyff category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Create a folder with the list.txt

Hello.

How to create a folder with Titanium, or manualy in the list.txt ?

TXH
Old 03/08/2012, 18:32   #2

Quote:
<3 i don't know sorry
#reportet - Spam

donīt use Titanium, use a other, like sedrikas Patcher with Patchlist Creator
Old 03/08/2012, 18:54   #3

It's not possible with titanium ?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Questions] data Folder >> Create data.Pack
02/15/2012 - Dekaron Private Server - 8 Replies
Questions] data Folder >> Create data.Pack To make the data folder data.pak Use repacker We've been able to run the update, but the game does not You, packer and should think about doing anything else specifically that anyway? Sorry... Bad english..
unable to create CRC folder
08/28/2011 - Dekaron - 0 Replies
Hello everyone, I've got a problem creating my CRC folder. To create it im using the ReXIGNation version 1.41 . It's a pretty old one but i've read somewhere that the CRC bypass function should still work. I couln't launch dekaron using the bypass launcher. Im using WinXP and had to run the launcher in comp mode for Win98. After i did that dekaron launched and i logged into a char and through all 3 channels. Then i closed dekaron again. But it didnt create any CRC folder anywhere. Any...
[Rsro] Fully working ibot folder with folder + tut
05/06/2011 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 45 Replies
Ok, this is the first time im making a tutorial so dont be harsh on the comments. Download link: MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service Mirror:http://hotfile.com/dl/83017772/eb1dacc/rsr obot.7z.html PS: you need 7zip + i accidently copied 2 ibot_necessities inside it, so just delete one of them. PPS: ive realised that there are options for ma chars too so, u can delete them if you want :D
Updated effect folder list
03/09/2011 - CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 9 Replies
I updated the effect folder list and here it is. Ofcourse this one can be tweaked a little, I most likely made some mistakes. Just tell me about them and I'll update the list. And I'll keep the list updated once in a while. Updated till patch: 5229 1ghost - 2NDMetempsychosis - 2nd rb effect 3line - empty 5fire/2.dds - fire arista ground texture 7colorsword - backsword super glow (lvl 70) 900 - shield glows up to lvl 110 *effect_11 - shield lvl 120 glow