Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Flyff > Flyff Private Server
You last visited: Today at 00:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Help] I need Navicat, but I can't install it (Vista)

Discussion on [Help] I need Navicat, but I can't install it (Vista) within the Flyff Private Server forum part of the Flyff category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 2
[Help] I need Navicat, but I can't install it (Vista)

Hello,
I wanted to install Navicat, but the PC wanted the admin password.
The Admin (my Dad) isn't at home.
So, how I can get Navicat without install it?

ToonMaster
Old 10/06/2008, 10:51   #2

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToonMaster View Post
Hello,
I wanted to install Navicat, but the PC wanted the admin password.
The Admin (my Dad) isn't at home.
So, how I can get Navicat without install it?

ToonMaster
i uploaded the full installed folder. this should work, just start the .exe and have fun.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
How to Install hack on Vista?
05/11/2011 - Dekaron - 10 Replies
Hello, my name is gary. Kinda new meamber here at Elite pvp, and i just need help with something. This is what i got going on.... When i go to change History and save it it says: Cannot creat the C:/Program Files/Acclaim/2Moons/history.config Make sure the path and file name are correct.
How to install on vista ?
02/26/2010 - Ragnarok Online - 3 Replies
hello guys, i had download the latest kro on my pc but i cant install it... when i click the reg_setup, it appear a box and said 'cant initialize installation' , 'aborting installation'. please help me to fix it, thanks
Windows Vista => XP Install
02/02/2010 - Technical Support - 31 Replies
Hallo, Ich habe windows Vista auf meinem Computer. Mein Problem: Ich habe so ein Programm Das XP so aussehen lassen sollte wie Windows 7 insterliert (Hatte kein XP sondern Vista) dann sah alles wie Windows NT oder 96 aus, also da sah mann schon den Fehler dann habe ich das Prorgamm Deinsterliert, dann habe ich PC neue gestartet nun kam ich nicht bis zum Login Bildschrim nach dem Lade Bildschrim startet er den PC neu.
Refuses to install under Vista 64-bit?
05/15/2009 - Aion - 6 Replies
I did some searching and couldn't locate anyone else having this issue. Trying to run AION_Setup_0.9.5.0.exe in Vista 64-bit, but get the typical 'This program is not compatible with the version of Windows you're running' message. Is there some way to get around this? I've tried putting it in my Program Files and Program Files (x84) folders, running in compatibility mode, and running as Administrator, but none of those helped. Any assistance would be appreciated.
can u install windows XP to vista
05/03/2007 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
because i cant bot with vista so is there any solutions