Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Flyff > Flyff Private Server
You last visited: Today at 22:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

On the new WdMadrigal and add new official map?

Discussion on On the new WdMadrigal and add new official map? within the Flyff Private Server forum part of the Flyff category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
On the new WdMadrigal and add new official map?

I added the official mdlObj.inc, Terrain.inc, World.inc, World.txt, defineWorld.h these files and related model file,And the world folder of documents.
my server start normal, without error,There were only some of the "CWorld :: AddObj world ID:" error.

but the client in the choice of role has been revealed" unable to connect to the network"

I'm sure my game without any setting problem, because in the unmodified maps and add new area before my game is normal!

I hope someone can help me!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Hilfe] Res WdMadrigal
01/16/2012 - Flyff Private Server - 3 Replies
Heeeyoo Epvpers Ihr kennt bestimmt das v19 WdMarigal das in einer Res.Datei ist kann man mir einer erklären wie ich das in eine wld.Datei machen MFG Danke im Voraus !
Tara city code??help me!!I need it!thank!
01/16/2012 - Mabinogi Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 17 Replies
:handsdown: (Tara code csend (??)) I searched all forum!!Please tell me! Please..I'm going crazy...! Thank you.I really need..:(:(:( Thank Thank Thank!!
-Ⓑ-є♪gσℓᵈ-Ⓢ-???
04/15/2011 - elite*gold Trading - 8 Replies
Hei Com, Ich Ⓑiete mein ganzes є♪gσℓᵈ und Ⓢuche ???: -Signatur/Avatar -Intros -Youtubedesignes -Steam zeug -Acc's/Acc Items Oder sagt mir was ihr habt und ich sage euch ob es mich interessierts oder nicht ;) Wenn der Wert mehr als mein є♪gσℓᵈ ist lege ich bis zu 15€ noch drauf. :D
姐姐请把Wallhack + SpeedHack 工具传上来可以么??
05/22/2010 - Soldier Front Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 9 Replies
我下载不到啊 麻烦你传上来Wa llhack可以吗 :rtfm::handsdown: