Welcome to Crimson FlyFF!
Server is now live!
About the server
- EXP x50
- Max level 150
- Custom Version 19
- Custom item & penya drop system
- Pang buffs scale on player's level (capped at lvl 15)
- Weapons Lvl 15 up to Bloody available in NPCs (Ultimates with improved stats drop from giants)
- Green armor Lvl 15 - 105 available in NPCs
- Red Chips obtainable from Guild Siege, Base Defender, and dungeon bosses
- Shining Oricalkum exchange
- Increased pet, couple, and party EXP rates
- Upgrading scrolls and materials drop from dungeon bosses
- Item Linking
- Quick Job Change
- Pet Filter
- Map Teleporter (M Key)
- Extended character (H) window
Unlock glows with items obtainable through NPC shops and monster drops
, and achieving milestones
such as levelling up (Silver Master Glow up to Golden Master Glow), max couple level (True Love Glow), and more!
Base Defender (PVP system)
Team up with your guild members to defend your base against your enemies and conquer to destroy their bases in order to emerge victorious! Strategize to outplay your opponents and ensure the survival of your base as the last one standing wins.
In-game Record Book
The ultimate factor in deciding who the best player on the server is. This in-game tool separates and categorizes records by Vagrant, 1st jobs, 2nd jobs, and "overall" to compare the best of the best in each individual category. Breaking an overall record sends a complementary notice to every player on the server to let them know of your achievement!
Transmutation allows you to change the appearance of one item into another of the same type (e.g fashion + armor, axe + axe). Crimson Flyff offers one of the very few fully working model change system out there, also featuring the ability to change the model of flying items
and pick-up pets
Our solution to countless hours spent on clicking scrolls. This system allows you almost instantly awake any piece of your equipment. Color-coded stats to help you quickly identify and differenciate awake stats.
The four tabs create a clear structure for player inventories, as well as creating more inventory space overall. The inventory is split into main items, power ups, fashion items and pet related items, which are automatically sorted in the corresponding tab (e.g. beads into the pet tab).
Interface Switch (Classic/Gold)
Crimson Flyff client supports both interfaces (Classic and Gold) to cater for fans of the modern v19 interface, and those of you who prefer the classic vanilla style exactly as you remember it. You can swap between these interfaces through the in-game option menu.
Advanced Party Finder
Quickly find a party or allow other players to join yours. Our party finder allows you to browse through available public parties to find one to match your needs. You can join a party either as an individual
or a group of people
(merge) - as a party leader, if you choose to merge your party with another one, you and your members will become its members and your party will be disbanded.
New Skill System
We've replaced the old redundant skill tree window with a skill book
, removed skill dependencies, giving you more freedom to use all of your unlocked abilities. All of the skills scale and automatically level-up
based on your character's level, allowing some low-level skills to scale up into high character levels, without disrupting low-level balance.
Baby Monster Pets
All Madrigal monsters from Aibatts in Flaris to Reptillions in Shaduwar have their own baby pick-up pet variant. 100 Quest Items of the respective monster and a 'Lost Soul of Pick-up Pets' can be exchanged for the pick-up pet of the monster. You can find Pet Souls as random world drops on the ground, anywhere over Madrigal.
Once your target dies, the next nearby active enemy attacking you is targeted. A handy option to re-select a monster in your AoE when your target dies without interrupting skill rotations. It can be toggled on or off through the in-game options menu.
More awesome features
- Pick-up pets speed scale with their owner’s speed
- Exp Freeze option
- Right-click to remove buffs
- Consumables can be re-used 20s before they expire
- Double click minimap to walk
- Selective Piercing Removal
- High resolution support
- Improved graphics (Anisotropic Filtering, Multisampling)
- Double click NPC item to sell/buy, return key to confirm
- Faster upgrading
- Improved arrow charge mechanism
- Fixed arrows sometimes not dealing damage
- Fixed collision with bridges (and sloped objects) at high walking speeds
- Fixed loss of target when one of monsters in an AoE group dies
- Fixed an issue with pick-up pets and monsters sometimes not following the player
- Fixed players getting “stuck” in attack rotation, even when clicking the ground to run away
- Fixed skills and attacks sometimes not dealing damage (e.g. Asal casting but not dealing damage nor going on cooldown)
- Fixed 3rd job skills and SFXs
- Fixed chat history