Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

MonsterFlyff R4

Discussion on MonsterFlyff R4 within the Flyff PServer Advertising forum part of the Flyff Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 04/18/2012, 03:34   #31

elite*gold: 0
is it demonflyff ? ithink so...
Old 04/18/2012, 07:48   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Kai. View Post
is it demonflyff ? ithink so...
Yes, MonsterFlyff was DemonFlyff for about 18months. We decided to change names because MonsterFlyff is more appealing to Flyff players in general. DemonFlyff sounds too dark for Flyff in my opinion.
Old 04/18/2012, 12:28   #33

elite*gold: 825
Received Thanks: 1,076
Please re-upload the R4-Trailer. (:
Old 04/22/2012, 06:26   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marvin' View Post
Please re-upload the R4-Trailer. (:
Sorry, Gala-Net keeps sending legal notices to wherever we upload it to(tried Youtube, Facebook, etc). We'll host it on our webserver soon and provide a link.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 04/23/2012, 00:42   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by IVIagic View Post

next time stay out of my business and i'll stay out of yours
Aw, butthurt? Oh gala took down a few videos, I can easily get my own hosting. Also, Gala-Net's been doing this sort of **** since before I even knew you. Taking down my youtube videos etc. It's annoying, but not anything I can't deal with.

Like Gala-Labs really cares about what some prize-winner of a bogus competition has to say. Also, I wouldn't keep taking credit for things you didn't do, Gala-Net is already annoyed with you. :/

In other news, Gala-Net's net income last year was -$3.3m, keep it up.
Thanks
10 Users
Old 04/25/2012, 16:02   #36

Great Server !
Old 04/27/2012, 06:45   #37

v19 interface coming as an optional setting in MonsterR4!

Thanks
3 Users
Old 04/27/2012, 08:51   #38

Can Anyone trade me in MF (MonsterFlyff)...........I just need lvl130+
Old 04/27/2012, 10:45   #39

elite*gold: 10
this is a realy nice Server!
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/01/2012, 19:13   #40

Doing a small patch today, had some more issues with DDoS this week, but all sorted out.

Anyways, here's something fun. I decided to push the MonsterFlyff neuz's limits and summoned 10k aibatts at once. No crash. Official unmodified crashes at 1k. Also only 800mb RAM usage. I would do video, but its kinda laggy lol.

Thanks
5 Users
Old 05/01/2012, 23:25   #41

elite*gold: 51
Received Thanks: 1,101
Quote:
Originally Posted by XorLethal View Post
Doing a small patch today, had some more issues with DDoS this week, but all sorted out.

Anyways, here's something fun. I decided to push the MonsterFlyff neuz's limits and summoned 10k aibatts at once. No crash. Official unmodified crashes at 1k. Also only 800mb RAM usage. I would do video, but its kinda laggy lol.

It looks..special. But you should handle your attacks.
However, keep your work going on.
Old 05/02/2012, 00:14   #42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belino View Post
It looks..special. But you should handle your attacks.
However, keep your work going on.
We have been handling the attacks. There was a period of around 6 hours where some(about 5-10%) were blocked from playing due to the TMS(Threat Management System) aggressive blacklisting. This should all be cleared up now. Do note the attacker also took down store.steampowered.com and various other major sites/gameservers.

The attacker wanted money, but we refused to give into their lowly extorting and successfully mitigated the attack. We don't expect the DDoSer to attack our servers again, but we will be ready.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/02/2012, 02:08   #43

elite*gold: 825
Received Thanks: 1,076
Quote:
We have been handling the attacks. There was a period of around 6 hours where some(about 5-10%) were blocked from playing due to the TMS(Threat Management System) aggressive blacklisting. This should all be cleared up now. Do note the attacker also took down store.steampowered.com and various other major sites/gameservers.

The attacker wanted money, but we refused to give into their lowly extorting and successfully mitigated the attack. We don't expect the DDoSer to attack our servers again, but we will be ready.
Monster Flyff owned Lulsecz, who's now the boss? xDDD

Nice update, how did this work? :O
Old 05/02/2012, 04:07   #44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marvin' View Post
Monster Flyff owned Lulsecz, who's now the boss? xDDD

Nice update, how did this work? :O
Lulzsec is pretty much a group of kids that spend a lot of money to buy botnets and take down big servers for either profit or fame. They didn't make their own 0day exploits, meaning they're just a bunch of script kids who spend more time than others to get their name on the news. They aren't used to dealing with much opposition in terms of DDoS mitigation, which is why we had an advantage since our servers are hosted with one of the most advanced datacenters in the world.

Anyways, it's not really an "update", but more of a stress test. There were a few issues that were limiting the client in terms of resource usage and large quantities of movers. Once we fixed the issues, the client was able to render many more movers with less overall memory usage.

Also, here are some updates we've released today.

May 1st Patch log
Quote:
New Features
Quote:
- Multi-select mail deletion and item withdrawal is now possible(hold down shift key to select multiple mail).
- The client has been optimized for less latency, which could help decrease position lag.
Bugs Fixed
Quote:
- The position lag issue when a player jumps into arena, but appears to be outside still, has been fixed.
- NPC Vendor bug where icon would not display after you changed channels and then went back to s1 has been fixed.
- The Colosseum bug that allowed you to get last-man-standing by dying then waiting for colosseum to start has been fixed.
Screenshots
Quote:

Hold SHIFT to select multiple mail

Right click to select Withdraw or Delete

If deleting, a warning will appear.
Note info on May event will be coming within next couple days.
Thanks
5 Users
Old 05/02/2012, 19:53   #45

elite*gold: 51
Received Thanks: 1,101
Quote:
..we had an advantage since our servers are hosted with one of the most advanced datacenters in the world.
Could you give me the name of the hoster?
Closed Thread

Tags
flyff, flyff private server, flyff pserver, monster flyff, monsterflyff