Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Flyff
You last visited: Today at 00:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

any way to kill gm

Discussion on any way to kill gm within the Flyff forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
any way to kill gm any way to kill gm any way to kill gm any way to kill gm any way to kill gm any way to kill gm any way to kill gm any way to kill gm any way to kill gm any way to kill gm any way to kill gm any way to kill gm any way to kill gm any way to kill gm any way to kill gm any way to kill gm any way to kill gm any way to kill gm any way to kill gm any way to kill gm any way to kill gm any way to kill gm

by normal play fighting 1 to 1 is there chance tok ill him ??
Old 11/19/2006, 03:19   #2

Quote:
Originally posted by MOSTAFA@Nov 19 2006, 03:12
any way to kill gm any way to kill gm any way to kill gm any way to kill gm any way to kill gm any way to kill gm any way to kill gm any way to kill gm any way to kill gm any way to kill gm any way to kill gm any way to kill gm any way to kill gm any way to kill gm any way to kill gm any way to kill gm any way to kill gm any way to kill gm any way to kill gm any way to kill gm any way to kill gm any way to kill gm

spamming its not a way to ask.

of corse you cant kill a gm you noob,Chance tok ill him o.0 wtf dude go to school and learn some grammar.
Old 11/19/2006, 04:37   #3

Quote:
Originally posted by AntiBNI+Nov 19 2006, 03:19--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (AntiBNI @ Nov 19 2006, 03:19)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--MOSTAFA@Nov 19 2006, 03:12

of corse you cant kill a gm you noob,Chance tok ill him o.0 wtf dude go to school and learn some grammar. [/b][/quote]
lool it was just question mother ****** but thx for reply ******* and noob is ur mother [say hi to her] i know u will xD
mohahahaahaha
[Notice]: u dont have to reply becouse i will not inspect this topic again
[Notice]: yes im bad in eng thx i will go to school to learn eng good tytytytytytassholetytytyty
and u need to learn my language to understand this [kosomak yabn almtnaka ya3ars] lol it not very nice words
[img]text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=lolzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzz' border='0' alt='lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz' />
Old 11/19/2006, 05:13   #4

Quote:
Originally posted by MOSTAFA+Nov 19 2006, 04:37--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (MOSTAFA @ Nov 19 2006, 04:37)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Quote:
Originally posted by -AntiBNI@Nov 19 2006, 03:19
<!--QuoteBegin--MOSTAFA
Quote:
@Nov 19 2006, 03:12

of corse you cant kill a gm you noob,Chance tok ill him o.0 wtf dude go to school and learn some grammar.
lool it was just question mother fucker but thx for reply asshole and noob is ur mother [say hi to her] i know u will xD
mohahahaahaha
[Notice]: u dont have to reply becouse i will not inspect this topic again
[Notice]: yes im bad in eng thx i will go to school to learn eng good tytytytytytassholetytytyty
and u need to learn my language to understand this [kosomak yabn almtnaka ya3ars] lol it not very nice words
[img]text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=lolzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzz' border='0' alt='lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz' /> [/b][/quote]
<.< i think some 1 eated 2 much candy today.
Old 11/19/2006, 12:31   #5

=_=

#closed

#ban request
Closed Thread