Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Flyff
You last visited: Today at 03:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Sage]Radion help

Discussion on [Sage]Radion help within the Flyff forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Im having a hard time on the 2nd job change [Sage] Radion is not accepting the Trace of Heros once i talk to him and pick my path he doesnt give me the item that i need and i have to get the Trace of Heros again.

Im on the jflyff if that matters.

If anyone knows a solution for this please PLEASE tell me i have been trying to figure this out all day non stop.

Thank You.
Old 10/31/2006, 04:27   #2

i got the same truble :? maybe if we become jester or ranger... they'r quest r different... but if anyone know why we can''t plz post it or pm
Old 10/31/2006, 05:23   #3

Did you both try talking to the two NPCs up there? There's Radion and Rakion. Or something like that.
Old 10/31/2006, 06:04   #4

Yeah ther's Radion(this is for the quest) and Radyon(jester and ranger quest) but radion get the traces but when u gonna take the next part normally apears an arrow and the arrow doesn't appears and i can't take it :?
Old 10/31/2006, 06:24   #5

Hmm, if its on the japanese server, I have no clue, i'm on it yes, but i've had to talk to the other one. Merc*
Old 10/31/2006, 10:37   #6

You NEED the english NPC text.

I had this problem, when he says : "Would you become a Knight or a Blade"

I couldnt click "Blade"...
So I told a friend (japanese) to go in my account and click it for me.

I'll look for a solution..

Old 10/31/2006, 23:18   #7

ok well if you find one that would REALLY help because i have tried like everything so be my guest and good luck.