Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Flyff
You last visited: Today at 11:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Question]Flyff Packets

Discussion on [Question]Flyff Packets within the Flyff forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 220
Received Thanks: 1,126
[Question]Flyff Packets

hm hat sich wer in flyff schon mit packets beschäftigt? wenn ja welche funktion werden benutzt WSASend WSARecv send?? wollte mich mal in flyff ransetzen.
Proxy dll hatte ich gestern abend schnell gemacht
MfG tony
Old 07/30/2009, 11:42   #2

elite*gold: 0
can u say in english?
Old 08/01/2009, 01:47   #3

he says

hm who has been in Flyff with packets employed? if so, which function is used WSASend WSARecv send? wanted me in Flyff ransetzen times.
Proxy dll yesterday evening, I had quickly made
Regards tony
Old 08/01/2009, 03:34   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubber45 View Post
he says

hm who has been in Flyff with packets employed? if so, which function is used WSASend WSARecv send? wanted me in Flyff ransetzen times.
Proxy dll yesterday evening, I had quickly made
Regards tony
fail!
Old 08/01/2009, 05:01   #5

elite*gold: 220
Received Thanks: 1,126
okay sry i thought here are too many germans, hm who has been in Flyff with packets employed? which functions are used in flyff ? WSASend, WSARecv, send?
i maked yesterday a proxy dll, thx for help
Old 08/05/2009, 11:44   #6

elite*gold: 20
nimm den neusten automaton da ist ein script . da stehen die byte signaturen der packets ....dann nur noch filtern und fertig

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Question] What should i use with my packets?
10/16/2009 - General Coding - 4 Replies
Hey i was wondering if it posible to take the packets i found with WPE. And use it with some kind of program with hotkeys? Like if i hit NUM-1 then it uses first packet or Alt+1 or something familiar. I tryt search around but doesn't seem to finde anything. Please help if ye can =). ~ Qvintus
[Question]Packets
05/14/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 3 Replies
is their a way to find specfic packets?
[Guide]How to analyse Packets on Flyff
04/27/2009 - Flyff Private Server - 8 Replies
Hiho Elitepvper, Sinn dieses Guides ist es euch zu zeigen wie ihr Packets snifft und wie ihr sie analysiert. Download: MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service Credits: aldimaster Devinepunition
[Question] Packets
04/22/2009 - Kal Online - 3 Replies
As many of you probably know, i've been making a bot for kalonline for a while now. However, i would like to improve the bot by making it read and send packets instead of using pixel detection, but i don't know how to go about this. When i sniffed the KalOnline packets using wireshark, the packets were just a bunch of jibberish. I'm hoping somebody can point me in the right direction. Thanks!
Question Regarding Packets
06/12/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies
I recall a while ago that someone was talking about a packet that could be sent that would cause everyone in the area to disconnect. Was there anything done to continue work on this? The search criteria is too obscure to find it if it does exist. Ok, what I'm basically asking is if there is a download or discussion link to the packet in question. Please note, I do not want this for malicious purposes. I am not a mine pker, I am not a proper hacker, and I hate scammers to the core. I want...