Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Flyff
You last visited: Today at 20:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Need Lvling Bot. English Please.

Discussion on Need Lvling Bot. English Please. within the Flyff forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Need Lvling Bot. English Please.

I really respect the other language, but too bad I dont understand.

I would really like to know if automaton is the flyff bot. How do I use it? Do i need a nprotect bypass? Where Can i Download all these and start setting up a leveling bot? Can someone help me in English please.

Thank you in advance.
Old 06/17/2009, 12:18   #2

elite*gold: 1531
Received Thanks: 2,935
Automaton is the bot. You can use it on private servers, it's english and really easy.

moved

lg
Old 06/27/2009, 10:04   #3

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 9,134
They're fixed on the offi Files.
Old 07/02/2009, 09:15   #4

elite*gold: 200
The Automaton Are old Look for
Old 07/02/2009, 09:42   #5

elite*gold: 271
Received Thanks: 2,082
CheatEngine cant be used as bot bot means u can use it for automating things but you cant automate things with ce

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[All Sro] Pk2 Extractor with English Patch (Russian/Chinese/Korean/.. --> English)
07/31/2023 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 104 Replies
You are playing a foreign Sro (vSro, cSro...) and are annoyed because you cant read anything? Here is the Solution: Pk2Extractor Special Edition What it is: Basicly its a simple Pk2 extractor. You can open (almost) any pk2 file and extract its content. But there are some specials: Build In DDJ viewer
Free Account Lvling/P lvling =)
03/20/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 6 Replies
Hey :D ive just recently startedd playign Conquer again and don't have any gd acc anymore. So instead of starting frm scratch i was going to offer to train ppl's acc's or to P lvl acc's while you are needed somewee else or just simply can't be assed to do it yourself :) Put striaght. Im lving acc's and will do P lvling (if archer supplied) :D I will not try to hack the acc. :mad: I will not try to take any items from the acc. :mad: All i will do is lvl it and do p lvling if there is an...
[Taiwan PServer] English patch + English patch including Vac
05/15/2008 - Dekaron Private Server - 13 Replies
At first i want to say THANKS to evopso. He made the english patch + the vachack (also including wallhack and a little buggy speedthingie). All credits go to him! I just made a .rar file out of those 2 folders + readme for thoses who have no clue what to do with that stuff :p Read the readme, it explains everything. I suggest to not use the vacfolder outside the dungeons. HF & GL with it
English to Br and Br to English TRANSLATOR
01/23/2007 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 3 Replies
ENGLISH AND BR TRANSLATOR Translates from English to BR o BR to English! http://img256.imageshack.us/img256/6717/translato r17ax.th.jpg "Now I can finally socialize on ConquerOnline!" ~Times Magazine