Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Flyff
You last visited: Today at 01:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Chinese Flyff

Discussion on Chinese Flyff within the Flyff forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Chinese Flyff

Sorry for bothering you guys but i was wondering if Chinese Flyff can be translated to english by editing some resources or something like that.

In Japan flyff i used files from english Flyff.

If its possible, could you tell me who and il try to do it. I dont wand all to be done for me. :P
Old 05/22/2008, 17:43   #2

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 4,569
Quote:
Originally Posted by pyro12345 View Post
Sorry for bothering you guys but i was wondering if Chinese Flyff can be translated to english by editing some resources or something like that.

In Japan flyff i used files from english Flyff.

If its possible, could you tell me who and il try to do it. I dont wand all to be done for me. :P
No the Chinese guys have pack her files with a other tool and a password in it.
i have try to edit it but without success.