Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Flyff > Flyff Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros
You last visited: Today at 12:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Proof] Magma Flyff Speedlimit Bypass

Discussion on [Proof] Magma Flyff Speedlimit Bypass within the Flyff Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros forum part of the Flyff category.

Old 01/16/2016, 21:36   #31

elite*gold: 70
Received Thanks: 1,023
Quote:
Originally Posted by meak1 View Post
i wasnt running away, im not active here in flyff forum sry ;/
but private server from flyff wasnt any hard work

im not flamin u at all, i just hate ppl who think they did something godlike and posin with it ;D

those guys who already did it, using it for themself but the most coders isnt rly interested in private servers

im currently updateing magma flyff.
In other section those guys exist too, just look at metin2 forum, m2bob or how it called was made by kids.

I just wanted to call you that you arent the only who got some legit 'skills' in coding
Well then, you're going to hate me a little bit. I like to show off something that I've succeded to do and something in which I don't give a fuck about if it gets patched or not. A good example is this speed limit bypass.

Quote:
but private server from flyff wasnt any hard work
Exactly, you said it yourself. Wasn't, I was not here or in the hacking scene at all 1 - 2 years ago. Go see for yourself how the only server "Magma Flyff" has evolved from before. It was not as easy as before. Most things evolve through time and things get better. Don't go saying that something is easy when it was easy before.

Quote:
those guys who already did it, using it for themself
I don't show everything I've done to reduce the chance of it being patched, just like most people. Because there are alot of server admins crawling around in these forums taking a peek at what people have done. If I would've shown off more, e.g my "Vote Bot" for Insanity Flyff. That bot basically just voted automatically every 12 / 24 hours on all of my accounts resulting in alot of vote points without any effort at all (another showoff). It worked by utilizing an exploit in their voting system. If they knew about that, they'd fix it easy.

If you succeeded to do something in which you were proud of, you would've wanted to do the same thing. Show off. But the only thing you've done is some simple multi-client.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xMootie View Post
Well he's not wrong, it is easy to bypass the clientsided security on any game, especially private servers like Magma. I think he's trying to say hackshield is hard to bypass because it sends a ping every few seconds and the server will disconnect you if the ping isn't sent.

If he thinks that is hard to bypass, he really is an amateur. Any clientsided antihack can be bypassed with a series of carefully placed NOPs. Btw, I read somewhere you posted that Insanity was harder to bypass. If so, why are you posting a POC on Magma?

Also I'm using smileys because I think its funny that inlining a few functions screwed up your anticheat bypass. You're selling a tool that poorly made? I guess people will pay money for anything in this dead scene.
No time to give a full reply, going to play some games with a friend. I'll give you a fast answer.

Quote:
Btw, I read somewhere you posted that Insanity was harder to bypass. If so, why are you posting a POC on Magma?
I don't know where I wrote that, but I guess I said that the speed limit was harder to bypass, can't remember why since it has gone a while since I said it. But the reason why I posted a POC of Magma Flyff instead of Insanity Flyff was probably because I already released the POC of magma before trying to bypass it.

Quote:
Also I'm using smileys because I think its funny that inlining a few functions screwed up your anticheat bypass.
I can almost guarantee that your reason about using smiley because inlining a couple of functions wasn't the original thought at all. Don't deny it, you're happy because you've succeded to ban me at last. Of Course there's a chance that a couple of function inlining is going ruin a hack that's written to manipulate the game's memory / code. Pattern scanning is based on finding a pattern in memory and you're ruining that by inlining a function so the pattern is changed.

Quote:
You're selling a tool that poorly made? I guess people will pay money for anything in this dead scene.
Agreed, I don't really know why people pay money in this dead scene. But atleast paying for a bot instead of paying for some shitty magma cores or whatever they are called is far more worth it in terms of farming on most servers.
Old 01/16/2016, 22:33   #32

elite*gold: 220
Received Thanks: 1,126
'wasnt' i called because i never tried again but its only clientsided in private server's, so its like i would release an keypresser for any kind of a game or sell it.

looking for msgbox and nop isnt any hard, surely u dont need to show everyone all your stuff but i just wanted to told ya thats not the kind of thread here, you developed any kind of speedhack its realy fine, mine opinion. but i hate those ppl who think they done it at first person and handle like a scambag

I did only multiclient because it's easy and free to share, my last experience was hackshield emulator by reversing it on my own and emulate the heartbeat but im just working with packet data in any kind of games, im not pr0 at all, clearly we do all excersises but dont handle like such arrogant kid

We all share what we want, its our choice(;
Old 01/16/2016, 23:07   #33

elite*gold: 70
Received Thanks: 1,023
Quote:
Originally Posted by meak1 View Post
'wasnt' i called because i never tried again but its only clientsided in private server's, so its like i would release an keypresser for any kind of a game or sell it.

looking for msgbox and nop isnt any hard, surely u dont need to show everyone all your stuff but i just wanted to told ya thats not the kind of thread here, you developed any kind of speedhack its realy fine, mine opinion. but i hate those ppl who think they done it at first person and handle like a scambag

I did only multiclient because it's easy and free to share, my last experience was hackshield emulator by reversing it on my own and emulate the heartbeat but im just working with packet data in any kind of games, im not pr0 at all, clearly we do all excersises but dont handle like such arrogant kid

We all share what we want, its our choice(;
Mike, I got nothing to say except using google translate with whole sentences doesn't work. Just sayin'.

Old 01/20/2016, 08:36   #34

elite*gold: 0
Good video dude
Old 01/20/2016, 22:35   #35

Thanks mate nice video !
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/20/2016, 23:07   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by greyb1t View Post
I can almost guarantee that your reason about using smiley because inlining a couple of functions wasn't the original thought at all. Don't deny it, you're happy because you've succeded to ban me at last. Of Course there's a chance that a couple of function inlining is going ruin a hack that's written to manipulate the game's memory / code. Pattern scanning is based on finding a pattern in memory and you're ruining that by inlining a function so the pattern is changed.
What, you're a mind reader now? I honestly was surprised that inlining a function would break your pattern scanning, as it only redistributes the function instructions. I was also surprised that your bot doesn't detect modifications and immediately shutdown until you can update it. But hey, who am I to tell you how to program your bot?

Tags
flyff, greyb1t, hack, magma, speed