Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Flyff > Flyff Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros
You last visited: Today at 08:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Proof] Magma Flyff Speedlimit Bypass

Discussion on [Proof] Magma Flyff Speedlimit Bypass within the Flyff Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros forum part of the Flyff category.

Old 01/12/2016, 23:15   #16

elite*gold: 70
Received Thanks: 1,023
Quote:
Originally Posted by xMootie View Post
You sure have a lot of free time. As to the question of why there's not a server-sided check, the game's movement networking isn't exactly reliable. Look at Official Flyff's positioning check. It took them years to get it to where it is and it still bugs out frequently affecting legitimate users by teleporting them backwards.

As I said before, I'd love to make a fix for your bot or speed hacks, but it's less than 0.1% of the players on Magma using them. It's a waste of time, especially when the detection method I have in place already bans them via heuristics.

If I put a server-sided speedhack check in at this point, it would be an inconvenience legitimate users. I'd rather a couple of speed hackers on Magma than negatively affect thousands of legitimate users on a daily basis.

Unless I can figure out a way to make a serversided check that won't affect even 1/1000 legitimate users, it's not worth blocking you.
The so called "free time" you're referring to is a thing that I'd love to have more of. You don't get alot of that when you're in upper secondary school. If you think these things I do against the private server takes alot of time, you're wrong. When I get an idea of what I may do, I waste flat out 1-2 days on it and they are not even full days because of the time-wasting school. I see no benefits in wasting time trying to break a server when you aren't learning anything anymore.

Regarding their shitty movement networking, yeah that's probably the reason they've done the simple and shitty solution making it client-sided to omit the problems about it.

You know, it's all good. You don't have to fix them flaws, every server has them, I'm just pointing them out.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/13/2016, 03:25   #17

elite*gold: 0
HaHaHa bot by greyb1t
very good
xMootie dont can't not fix and blocking bot
Old 01/13/2016, 14:35   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicenickman View Post
HaHaHa bot by greyb1t
very good
xMootie dont can't not fix and blocking bot
Not sure if stupid or just trolling...
Old 01/13/2016, 20:47   #19

Quote:
You sure have a lot of free time. As to the question of why there's not a server-sided check, the game's movement networking isn't exactly reliable. Look at Official Flyff's positioning check. It took them years to get it to where it is and it still bugs out frequently affecting legitimate users by teleporting them backwards.

As I said before, I'd love to make a fix for your bot or speed hacks, but it's less than 0.1% of the players on Magma using them. It's a waste of time, especially when the detection method I have in place already bans them via heuristics.

If I put a server-sided speedhack check in at this point, it would be an inconvenience legitimate users. I'd rather a couple of speed hackers on Magma than negatively affect thousands of legitimate users on a daily basis.

Unless I can figure out a way to make a serversided check that won't affect even 1/1000 legitimate users, it's not worth blocking you.
someone got mad? xD
Old 01/14/2016, 21:10   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by reanimator1 View Post
someone got mad? xD

Super mad tbh fam (^:
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/14/2016, 21:59   #21
Trade Restricted

Quote:

Super mad tbh fam (^:
friend, why u hax the account of greyb1t T_T is not fair

:/
Old 01/15/2016, 07:24   #22

Quote:

Super mad tbh fam (^:
Well, nothing lasts forever.
I didn't really think you were that dedicated into banning someone who's speedhacking.
I was wrong, are you sending yourself information when speed is changed or the limit is bypassed?

That's fine, it was coming sooner or later, luckily I didn't play on the server =)
Great job!
Old 01/15/2016, 07:57   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by greyb1t View Post
Well, nothing lasts forever.
I didn't really think you were that dedicated into banning someone who's speedhacking.
I was wrong, are you sending yourself information when speed is changed or the limit is bypassed?

That's fine, it was comming sooner or later, luckily I didn't play on the server =)
Great job!
You tell me, I'm not the reverse engineer. (^:
Old 01/15/2016, 14:10   #24

Quote:
You tell me, I'm not the reverse engineer. (^:
Nah, unnecessary, but it does feel good right?
You can finally say that you've taken down a guy with almost two years of experience
But we all know, I'm not really down since I didn't loose anything but a level 30-something character
Old 01/15/2016, 23:11   #25

Quote:
Nah, unnecessary, but it does feel good right?
You can finally say that you've taken down a guy with almost two years of experience
But we all know, I'm not really down since I didn't loose anything but a level 30-something character
Maybe you should ask the users of the bot you're selling lost anything. (^:
Old 01/16/2016, 00:44   #26

Quote:
Maybe you should ask the users of the bot you're selling lost anything. (^:
That's fine, they know the risk, I get my money
I think there's only been one guy who lost an account. But he was just trying out the new update, I think he mentioned that he got banned but it was fine since he wasn't playing on that server.

Btw, you actually seem really *** **** happy about what you did, you've never replied or used smilies this much before
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/16/2016, 06:07   #27

elite*gold: 220
Received Thanks: 1,126
i download Magma Flyff's now and start 'tomorrow'
i'm *** if im hacking an none heartbeat hackshield ?

@greyb 2 years learning cheat engine ? sNize
Old 01/16/2016, 11:15   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by meak1 View Post
i download Magma Flyff's now and start 'tomorrow'
i'm God if im hacking an none heartbeat hackshield ?

@greyb 2 years learning cheat engine ? sNize
Meak, cannot really tell if you were sarcastic or not, your english is way to shit and you seem like a quite cocky guy. Two years of cheat engine, do you think cheat engine is enough to bypass a anti-cheat? Usually not, I've had two years of learning to program, one year learning to use cheat engine, ida pro and ollydbg. Basically I've only had one year in reverse engineering.

i download Magma Flyff's now and start 'tomorrow', okay, my guess is that you're going to try and start hacking Magma Flyff 'tomorrow'. What the hell does that apostrophe mean?, some kind of sarcasm?

i'm God if im hacking an none heartbeat hackshield ?, I didn't really get this sentence, but I'll do my best at understanding it. Since I've presumed that you are a cocky guy, I think this is a shot against me? or no? Do you think that I think I am a god since I've bypassed a anti-cheat of a private server while learning reverse engineering? If that's the case, lol.

If I understood everything you've said correctly, you'll start hacking Magma Flyff tomorrow and you hate me for some reason?
Well alright, if you really are trying to bypass it this time and not run away as , go ahead and either record a video + a solution or make teleport and speed hack to show that you've bypassed their anti-cheat.
Old 01/16/2016, 20:03   #29

elite*gold: 220
Received Thanks: 1,126
i wasnt running away, im not active here in flyff forum sry ;/
but private server from flyff wasnt any hard work

im not flamin u at all, i just hate ppl who think they did something godlike and posin with it ;D

those guys who already did it, using it for themself but the most coders isnt rly interested in private servers

im currently updateing magma flyff.
In other section those guys exist too, just look at metin2 forum, m2bob or how it called was made by kids.

I just wanted to call you that you arent the only who got some legit 'skills' in coding
Old 01/16/2016, 21:13   #30

Quote:
Meak, cannot really tell if you were sarcastic or not, your english is way to shit and you seem like a quite cocky guy. Two years of cheat engine, do you think cheat engine is enough to bypass a anti-cheat? Usually not, I've had two years of learning to program, one year learning to use cheat engine, ida pro and ollydbg. Basically I've only had one year in reverse engineering.

i download Magma Flyff's now and start 'tomorrow', okay, my guess is that you're going to try and start hacking Magma Flyff 'tomorrow'. What the hell does that apostrophe mean?, some kind of sarcasm?

i'm God if im hacking an none heartbeat hackshield ?, I didn't really get this sentence, but I'll do my best at understanding it. Since I've presumed that you are a cocky guy, I think this is a shot against me? or no? Do you think that I think I am a god since I've bypassed a anti-cheat of a private server while learning reverse engineering? If that's the case, lol.

If I understood everything you've said correctly, you'll start hacking Magma Flyff tomorrow and you hate me for some reason?
Well alright, if you really are trying to bypass it this time and not run away as , go ahead and either record a video + a solution or make teleport and speed hack to show that you've bypassed their anti-cheat.
Well he's not wrong, it is easy to bypass the clientsided security on any game, especially private servers like Magma. I think he's trying to say hackshield is hard to bypass because it sends a ping every few seconds and the server will disconnect you if the ping isn't sent.

If he thinks that is hard to bypass, he really is an amateur. Any clientsided antihack can be bypassed with a series of carefully placed NOPs. Btw, I read somewhere you posted that Insanity was harder to bypass. If so, why are you posting a POC on Magma?

Also I'm using smileys because I think its funny that inlining a few functions screwed up your anticheat bypass. You're selling a tool that poorly made? I guess people will pay money for anything in this dead scene.

Tags
flyff, greyb1t, hack, magma, speed