Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Flyff > Flyff Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros
You last visited: Today at 16:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[OpenSource] Packet Editor coded in C

Discussion on [OpenSource] Packet Editor coded in C within the Flyff Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros forum part of the Flyff category.

Closed Thread

Old 04/18/2011, 22:33   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaelyb View Post
Well, the injector is completely useless, and for whatever reason you decided to just smack a bunch of files into a folder, without any proper instructions, completely refusing to give any idea on how to use anything you've given. I know it's the source, and what you do with it, but with what program? How do you even know it would work on all private servers? I don't feel like wasting my time building something, that won't even break through itak.
Do you call this respect for my work I'm sharing with you? If you don't want it, fine. But stop insulting ppls work like its a piece of crap.

Now to your remarks: I tested this on private servers i had a client for. You can imagine I won't download 200 different clients because of 200 different pservers.... I tested it on big servers, and the only one it didn't work on, was DemonFlyff.

The injector is one of the best ones I've seen so far, thus I use it for every dll I have to inject.

Now to the other crap you are telling: this is a Visual Studio project. If you don't know what it is, or how to recognize it, I bet my ass that you can't use it. As stated in teh first post, this is for programmers, who know what they are doing. There is no need for instructions, because if you have even a LITLE bit knowledge of programming, you would be able to edit this, and recompile for your own usage.

Seems to me your just a fucking 8 year old fucktard. And insulting my work like that makes me really angry, because I give a wonderful piece of code away for free, and get comments like yours. Now you can imagine why people donÄt release shit. Because most people (yes, people like you) are too fucking dumb to use it.

Sincerly yours,

xsh
Thanks
8 Users
Old 04/19/2011, 00:01   #17

You're calling me all of these names, etc.. when I didn't disrespect your work. You didn't build the injector, which is the only thing anyone in this thread who is new to programming is going to understand. You didn't/wouldn't even compile an example of the .dll file, so we would know what we're working with. No screenshots. No in depth information. You might have "put hard work" into this little thing you've made, but if you don't provide information on it, and make it looks respectable, or worth ******* with, then I believe you leeched this all together. Anyone else would be proud of it, unlike you. You curse, and swear, and flame all over 'disrespect', but you have done absolutely nothing but given someone the bare minimum, and asking that they compile it all together to use it, like half of the ******* people here know how to do that. I'm not eight years old regardless of my programming knowledge. I don't need to flame you for your piece of **** "work".

Edit: Also, just in case you rage quit, and delete this thread. I still have it, the way you left it. I'll post this up again, and leech it to every corner of Flyff's 'hax f0rumz'.
Old 04/19/2011, 00:18   #18

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,461
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaelyb View Post
You're calling me all of these names, etc.. when I didn't disrespect your work. You didn't build the injector, which is the only thing anyone in this thread who is new to programming is going to understand. You didn't/wouldn't even compile an example of the .dll file, so we would know what we're working with. No screenshots. No in depth information. You might have "put hard work" into this little thing you've made, but if you don't provide information on it, and make it looks respectable, or worth fucking with, then I believe you leeched this all together. Anyone else would be proud of it, unlike you. You curse, and swear, and flame all over 'disrespect', but you have done absolutely nothing but given someone the bare minimum, and asking that they compile it all together to use it, like half of the fucking people here know how to do that. I'm not eight years old regardless of my programming knowledge. I don't need to flame you for your piece of shit "work".

Edit: Also, just in case you rage quit, and delete this thread. I still have it, the way you left it. I'll post this up again, and leech it to every corner of Flyff's 'hax f0rumz'.
Srsly, calling this huge amount of work nothing because he doesn't want scriptkiddies (like you) to use it is... I can't even put it in words. You are THE manifestation of a scriptkiddy.

Compiling this src = download MSVC++, open the .sln file, click compile.
It takes about 3 seconds to google and 10 minutes to install (with DSL 2k).
There isn't even any need for external libraries!

Lazy people like you don't deserve it. Period. He wanted it like that; he achieved it.
Go post that on all forums. Any members who know at least a bit about it will laugh about that text.

Oh and btw, it works everywhere. With a slight modification I could get it running even in the official files. (things about the encryption etc., gameguard is too stupid anyways)

PS @ op:
Shoutspam und mein Antihack? Nö!
Thanks
3 Users
Old 04/19/2011, 00:53   #19

Danke für deine Unterstützung ^^

Ja gegen servside fixes kann man nicht viel machen ;-)

Btw, @Kaelyb: I was checking your other posts on this forum, and it seems you can't even get binaries to work for you. How would you manage source code? :O

Posting a compiled example isn't worth it, because i want people to learn create their own stuff. This is a base, and its a pretty good base for a packet editor.

Theres a nice quote that goes:
"Give a man a fish, and he will he will have food for one day. Teach him how to catch fish, and he will never be hungry anymore."

Can't use it? Read programming books about C/C++, detours, and you will see that this is a strong tool.

Btw, source code keeps idiots away. YAY!
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/19/2011, 01:12   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by xsh View Post
Danke für deine Unterstützung ^^

Ja gegen servside fixes kann man nicht viel machen ;-)

Btw, @Kaelyb: I was checking your other posts on this forum, and it seems you can't even get binaries to work for you. How would you manage source code? :O

Posting a compiled example isn't worth it, because i want people to learn create their own stuff. This is a base, and its a pretty good base for a packet editor.

Theres a nice quote that goes:
"Give a man a fish, and he will he will have food for one day. Teach him how to catch fish, and he will never be hungry anymore."

Can't use it? Read programming books about C/C++, detours, and you will see that this is a strong tool.

Btw, source code keeps idiots away. YAY!
If you check the time of the posts, surely they aren't recent. At least I don't remember posting anything worth quoting, or creeping on. Either way, because I ask for it to be compiled, doesn't make me a script kid. It doesn't make me anything, but someone who is curious in what you've made. So are you really going to let me be the bigger man? All I wanted was actual information on this. It's ridiculous that I can't even expect that. You guys are right, it is a wonder why nothing is ever released, because the people who release stuff, release it for the people who know what their doing. You're worse then selfish fucking republicans. You give to the people who know what their doing, but take from the people wanting to learn by not even giving any detailed information. Everyone started out a fucking script kid, regardless. I'm not expecting anything. 'o yayz new haz0rz!!!1'. I don't give a shit. I was curious, the title peaked my interest, and I was disappointed. I don't need to repeat myself. So quit being so defensive, and leave it alone. If you're going to release something like this, don't be ignorant and say you won't help anyone, provide any information about it, etc.. That's selfish, and ridiculous. If you're going to release something, at least present your thread in an orderly manner, that's easier on the eyes, and simple to understand. Not, 'o hey gaiz i made this doo hickey hurr da files i wontt tell u how 2 use dem or nuthin becuz u script kid itiotz!!1 haha but ye hav fun hop 2 see u put dis 2 use ((:'
Old 04/19/2011, 01:47   #21

Dude, this is BASIC programming. I'm really sorry you can't use the source, but if you'd really be interested in hack developpement, you'd have learned C/C++ by now, or even tried to understand it. Source is well documented. All you need to know is C/C++.

I can't make this easier, its supposed to serve as base for your OWN hack so you don't have to start from scratch.

The people who know how to code, probably have their own hacks, and I would not have contributed a cent to those people.

This is for people willing to learn how to code hacks. Nothing more, nothing less.

Some last words from someone who knows how to code:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom94 View Post
Oh and btw, it works everywhere. With a slight modification I could get it running even in the official files.
People who don't know, should read read and read some more. About what? Programming, reversing, hooking and networking.
Old 04/19/2011, 02:13   #22

Quote:
Dude, this is BASIC programming. I'm really sorry you can't use the source, but if you'd really be interested in hack developpement, you'd have learned C/C++ by now, or even tried to understand it. Source is well documented. All you need to know is C/C++.

I can't make this easier, its supposed to serve as base for your OWN hack so you don't have to start from scratch.

The people who know how to code, probably have their own hacks, and I would not have contributed a cent to those people.

This is for people willing to learn how to code hacks. Nothing more, nothing less.

Some last words from someone who knows how to code:

People who don't know, should read read and read some more. About what? Programming, reversing, hooking and networking.
I understand that, so I'm sorry for 'flaming you', I just didn't understand at first.
I'm sure I could figure this out. I'll try to later, and if I manage to get it working, or manage to get it working with the server I want to use it on, I'll let you know.
Old 04/19/2011, 02:32   #23

Well, glad to see you're trying ;-)
Old 04/26/2011, 03:28   #24

Bump.

Compiled. On my first try, it gave me an error. On my second try, after re-downloading, it compiled fine.
However, your .dll injection tool can't find the process id, or the handle.

I'm hunting down another injection tool. Once I find out if the .dll works or not, I'll let you know.

Edit;

Well, it didn't work. I'm not sure how this server is set up. I'll test it on eFlyff, and see what result I get. Even though it's the most likely to not work. Also, I let it stay that way for about an hour, and it didn't ever continue.

Edit #2;

I got it to work. It records packets just fine, but I'm still trying to figure out how to send packets.

Edit #3;

Is this actually a packet editor, or is it just a packet sniffer?
Old 04/26/2011, 13:29   #25

It is a Packet Sniffer + Sender. If you look in the CmdHandler.cpp file, you will find a sample how to send a packet to the server.

Did you get this working on eFlyff without trying to defeat GG?
Old 04/26/2011, 19:36   #26

hallo,
i got problems with compiling ...
When i try to compile i get the error "The program "*Path*\Hook.dll" couldn't be started. -> The Path points to Hook.dll(no path error)
When i try to debug
-i get the error "The program "*Path*\Hack\Debug\Detour.dll" couldn't be started. System couldn't find the File.
-and debug dialog says "path\hack\crc.cpp(197): error C3861: "OutputDebugString": Bezeichner wurde nicht gefunden."
perhaps it is because of my system, anyone else had this problem?
MfG Lukas
Old 04/26/2011, 21:40   #27

passwort?
Old 04/26/2011, 22:01   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by siggi73 View Post
passwort?
was meinste damit?
Old 04/27/2011, 01:46   #29

Quote:
It is a Packet Sniffer + Sender. If you look in the CmdHandler.cpp file, you will find a sample how to send a packet to the server.

Did you get this working on eFlyff without trying to defeat GG?
No, it didn't work on eFlyff. It would open, and there was no 'hack detected' prompt, but I believe GG crashed my substitute .dll injector, and the CMD/program window would open, and close. However on private servers I didn't have that problem. So most likely, GG blocked it. Also, I will check out the file you mentioned. If I have any luck, I will let you know. Quick question. Is it possible for a server to encrypt their packets?

Edit; I checked into that file you sent me to. I read it, and it made absolutely no sense to me. Like it was written using google translator, or something. It's really confusing. *****. So far, I can only record packets. But from all I got reading that, I was in game trying to simply say packets. Lol.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/27/2011, 12:55   #30

Hey,
thanks for sharing your source

I just start to learn c++, but I think I can learn a lot with your source

so again thank you

gZ
Closed Thread

Tags
editor, open, packet, pe, source