Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Flyff Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

MagmaFlyff Items

Discussion on MagmaFlyff Items within the Flyff Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
MagmaFlyff Items

Hello I am Interested in buying items for MagmaFlyff Private server, The Items I am looking for are.
-Perins 1000+
-Awake ++ scrolls 1,000+
-Fire A/S
-Wind S
-Gold Chips 3,000
-Blain Parts 30+[STR] 22+[Critical damage] Boots
-Light Cards 12% and 7%

If you have items you may think will interest me, shoot me a private message.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] MagmaFlyff/AetherFlyff Perins or Items!
03/07/2015 - Flyff Trading - 1 Replies
I know a lot of people have played this server and probably have quited in recent years. I've played the server for around a month now in a row (quited a year ago) and stupidly made a mistake by not making a farmer. So I'm willing to buy items or Perins or Tokens to build an ARCA Farmer. Mainly Looking for +20 Roika(105% Pve10WiCS), 160 Set +20, Accessory +20. Int Awakes Gold Chips
MagmaFlyff
01/06/2015 - Flyff - 1 Replies
Hey guys, Does anyone know how to hack in magmaflyff, whenever i want to change a value it disconnects me from the server. I heard they have a magma anti hack system, does anyone know how to get throught that ?
[Selling] MagmaFlyff
10/05/2014 - Flyff Trading - 2 Replies
Hello People, Selling lots of stuff from MagmaFlyff Server. ( BASILISK ) For example BlueMagmaCores : Tell me how many u need , I will always make a better price than you could achieve through offical HP. Epic Slayer Gear: Heraud Set with really good awakes Axinite Set over +15 Eliminator+30 with S cards and good awake Impaler with S cards and good awakes !