Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Flyff Trading
You last visited: Today at 19:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[InsanityFlyff]S> My account with 4.7k iPOINTS!

Discussion on [InsanityFlyff]S> My account with 4.7k iPOINTS! within the Flyff Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up [InsanityFlyff]S> My account with 4.7k iPOINTS!

Sup guys i am trading my Account in InsanityFlyff with 4.7k iPOINTS! (worth PHP12,000+/$300+

for RAGNAROK2: 30,000 @Cash points (worth PHP1,012.00/$24)

This Offer will only last till March 17
because by March 18 they will be having a Maintenance and that would be the time they will be removing their special offers

so after their maintenace my @CASH Price will not be the same anymore by then.

On our Transaction i will be asking for the Serial No. and Security Code by then after Confirmation i will then hand to you via PRIVATE MESSAGE the complete DETAILS of the Account. (For those who doubt and thinks im a scammer i cant help it. but its up to you if you would trust me, by then i assure, you wont Regret my offer. This is my First time to sell here in EPVP and i am looking Forward to sell more other things here Like RO2 Zenies and accounts)

PM ME OR LEAVE NAME FOR THOSE WHO ARE INTERESTED... TRANSACTION WILL ONLY BE DONE HERE

P.S This account has no Characters, only the 4.7k iPOINTS
Old 03/16/2013, 01:28   #2 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Hi im interested pm me on skype, Jahson1075 thanks
Old 03/16/2013, 03:55   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by timelife02 View Post
Hi im interested pm me on skype, Jahson1075 thanks
already Added you and Pmed but it seems you are not OL
well catcha later pal.