Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Flyff Trading
You last visited: Today at 05:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Selling] 12 Billion eFlyFF Penya ($0.50/100M - Tanuki)

Discussion on [Selling] 12 Billion eFlyFF Penya ($0.50/100M - Tanuki) within the Flyff Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Selling] 12 Billion eFlyFF Penya ($0.50/100M - Tanuki)

I am selling 12 billion penya on the Tanuki server of e-flyff for $0.50 per 100M
i am also selling my Lv79 Knight.

Please add me on Skype: maxproske

still selling!

still selling!
Old 07/21/2012, 00:44   #2

elite*gold: 0
still selling!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Selling all my Tanuki (eFlyff) penya/items
07/03/2019 - Flyff Trading - 2 Replies
Hey whats up Since i'm quitting flyff for several reasons after a long time, I started looking for a ''black market'' and I arrived here on ************. Im selling my Tanuki Items/Penya (including account if you want) I have around 3-5b pure penya. Ranerz set + 10 28% hp speed awakens (helmet 22dex) Marksman set + 11 And more items
[VK] eFlyff Tanuki Accs
02/25/2013 - Flyff Trading - 7 Replies
Hallo an alle! Ich möchte hier versuchen ganz seriös meine eFlyff Accounts (server Tanuki) zu verkaufen. Alle Chars waren schon immer in meinem Besitz und wurden alle auch von mir gelevelt, sie sind bereits bis zu 5 Jahre alt und es wurde einiges in sie investiert. I want to sell my eFlyff Accounts including gear on Tanuki Server. I already sold Accounts and I am 100% trustable and fair. Quitting Sale
[Selling] 14.5 Billion ENG-FlyFF Penya - $0.79/100M ($115 PayPal)
07/02/2012 - Flyff Trading - 0 Replies
Want to play Path of Exile? Love FlyFF? :) I am selling 145 Perins for $115 (0.79/100M) on the Tanuki server of ENGLISH FLYFF. Only contact me if you want the whole package. This is stupid cheap. ;) However, I want to buy a Path of Exile Silver Donator Package. (costs $100 + $15 shipping) If you so desire, I will give you the 3 Pre-Access Beta keys which come in the bundle, which are $30. So that would bring down the cost to $0.59/100M ($85).
Selling Perin in Tanuki (eFlyff)
01/28/2012 - Flyff Trading - 0 Replies
Not a scammer in any way shape or form. Just an old time Lawolfian who has decided to quit the game, and would really like to try to make some of the Real Life money spent on the game back, by selling my own perin. I will not disclose here the total amount of Perin I have to sell, but I can say that it is well over 100 Perin. I am offering to trade 1 Perin for every $1.20 You must have a valid Paypal account in order to pay me. If you are interested, please contact me by email or MSN...
Selling Lykan and Tanuki Penya: $1.3 per perin
10/01/2011 - Flyff Trading - 0 Replies
Hey there guys, So I'm selling tanuki penya (about 17b left) for a price of $1.3 per perin and lykan penya (about 20b left) for the same price. Pm me and lmk if you want to buy / how much you want to buy. To do the trade, I accept paypal only. For any trades, we will use a mediator (if this site has them I'm not sure) and if there aren't, we can do small portions of the trade at a time which prevents scamming. Pm me or add me on my msn: [email protected] or post here