Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Flyff Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[S] Perin Lykan Server [B] PSC

Discussion on [S] Perin Lykan Server [B] PSC within the Flyff Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 1
[S] Perin Lykan Server [B] PSC

Deutsch:

Hay Leute

Ich suche Perin auf dem Lykan Server (US)
schlagt mir einfach einen Preis vor.[ Perin/€ ]
Ich zahle mit Paysafecard.

Danke.

English:

Hay Guys

I'm looking for perin on Lykan Server (US).
Offer me a price.[ Perin/€ ]
I pay with Paysafecard

Thanks.
Old 03/12/2012, 13:57   #2

elite*gold: 1
~Push

Similar Threads Similar Threads
13x Hero Slayer equiped Lykan server (e)flyff +nice weaps n set and more
07/01/2012 - Flyff Trading - 3 Replies
Well i dont have more time to play ...so i decided to sell my account ....it hurts but i need to do that... My chars r in Lykan its a nice account....there is a Hero Slayer 13x with about 40b in items n plus a psy 81 with some good items too ...... ...i got more chars n items... well thats it.....I only accept $ since i wont play more n paypal....i gonna do the changing of mail to your own mail and password.... for details leave your msn or mail to contact
Kaufe Perins auf Lykan Server
11/14/2011 - Flyff Trading - 2 Replies
Servus, weiß gar nicht ob hier Leute Perins auf eFlyff verkaufen. Naja ein Versuch ist es wert :D Schreibt mal hier bitte eure Angebote oder per PM. Mfg sky~
Selling Lykan and Tanuki Penya: $1.3 per perin
10/01/2011 - Flyff Trading - 0 Replies
Hey there guys, So I'm selling tanuki penya (about 17b left) for a price of $1.3 per perin and lykan penya (about 20b left) for the same price. Pm me and lmk if you want to buy / how much you want to buy. To do the trade, I accept paypal only. For any trades, we will use a mediator (if this site has them I'm not sure) and if there aren't, we can do small portions of the trade at a time which prevents scamming. Pm me or add me on my msn: [email protected] or post here
Buying Perin in Lykan server.
06/09/2011 - Flyff Trading - 0 Replies
I am paying $6 for 5 perin. I would like you to mail me the items. Please no scammers. I would like to do this through ebay, but if you have a better idea tell me.