Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Flyff Trading
You last visited: Today at 21:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

S/T Flyff character[Tanuki] M-Blade.

Discussion on S/T Flyff character[Tanuki] M-Blade. within the Flyff Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
S/T Flyff character[Tanuki] M-Blade.

Hei all .

First of all I'd like to make clear , char I'm selling is on Tanuki server (GPotato Flyff) and Tanuki is combination of old Aibatt and Lawolf (they got merged)

Real reason I post this here is that I'm actually interested in Rappelz money ( rupees) , but if I get a decent offer on Euros or Dollars I might even sell the char.

It's a Master blade, below 90 (not gonna give so detailed inf. here )
It has a +10 LGA ( I believe its price goes up to 2b or more)
a +10 ****** sword ( I believe it goes up to 3b and more)
and a Dest set +10 with +28% attack (again, I wont get into set details but I believe that set is around 4b)

Also has a Dcape(+5 all stats) and a really awesome fashion set.

Overall , current items shud go over 10b probably.

If u want, make an offer in cash , oor if you got some rupees on Rappelz (Naga server) leave me a PM.

I do not have Flyff in my pc and I havent had it for a while tbh, but I'm willing to DL Flyff again if someone's really interested.

//edit: Could anyone tell me what is the best site for selling gpotato flyff accs and stuff , if there is any? Cus I see this forum is mostly full of Germans and buyng/selling German flyff stuff(?) and private server accs.
I'd appreciate it if anyone knows the answer

Pictures will be added in upcoming days. Stay patient
Old 09/18/2011, 12:06   #2

elite*gold: 0
up

current offer is 100€