Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Florensia
You last visited: Today at 00:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] Florensia Pixel Bot 1.0

Discussion on [Release] Florensia Pixel Bot 1.0 within the Florensia forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow [Release] FLOPI Florensia Pixel Bot 1.0

FLOPI - Florensia Online Pixel Bot

A pixel based bot for Florensia Online.

Features

• Auto Target

• Auto Loot

• Auto Rest

• HP/MP pot use

• No KS

• Up to 6 skills use

• Up to 4 buffs use

• Tested on Windows XP, Vista & Seven

• Only for Full Screen Window mode, with 1280 x 768 x 32 screen resolution (More resolutions will be implemented in a future)

• Needs HS Bypass Method (Included on Readme file. This method was conceived, developed and published by LemoniscooL from ASD-CREW.)

Just Download, Install, Bypass HS and Have Fun!

FLOPI Version: 1.1.0

Edit:

03-16-2010
Fixed the "X" bug. Now FLOPI should close normally.

03-19-2010
• Pot usage improved. Now you can choose to use pots when your HP/MP is below 10 - 90%.
• Fixed a bug with Save Config button. Now you should see the button icon.
• Credits for HS Bypass updated in README file.
• Updated Help file with the new changes.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Flopi 1.jpg (44.9 KB, 1364 views)
File Type: jpg Flopi 2.jpg (46.9 KB, 1101 views)
File Type: jpg Flopi 3.jpg (53.2 KB, 1052 views)
Attached Files
File Type: rar FLOPI 1.1 Setup.rar (1.94 MB, 3367 views)
Thanks
16 Users
Old 03/17/2010, 14:17   #2

elite*gold: 130
ja sehr schoen ich werde ihn nachher mal auf einer VM Testen.

lg leonor
Old 03/17/2010, 16:33   #3

Hervorragend!! Hab es mit VirusTotal getestet!
Absolut sauber und Clean!!
Old 03/17/2010, 17:13   #4

Ja, Virus Free, völlig sauber, bereit zum herunterladen, installieren und Spaß haben

Bitte, für zukünftige Kommentare in Englisch. Vielen Dank!
Old 03/17/2010, 18:00   #5

First i have to ask where are my credits for the HackShield bypass in the readme?
Im pretty sure you found it on the ASD-Crew site
Secondly i have to say if you kill the threads with process hacker you dont need to delete the dlls with Unlocker ..

And i found a small bug, i cant close the Bot unless i kill the process via taskmanager or the tray icon .. kinda annoying ^^

To the Auto Heal .. its kinda lame .. lets say you are a GSM lvl 70+ and you wanna bot at the Golems in Droes Dungeon. You have at least 20k HP or more and the highest Pot you can use restores 3,4k HP .. the bot sits down at 10k HP (okay .. however i dun wanna sit in dungeon ^^ so its turned off) but the pot will be used at 2k Hp means after pot usage i have ~5k/20k HP .. if now 3 or more mobs attack the hp are at 2k hp b4 the pot can be used again -> means i will die
what i want to say is .. make a textbox where ppl can put in the % when the bot will use a pot, its better ^^

The loot function is a bit slow .. instead of sending X Down sleep 1 sek and sending X Up i would just send X and sleep 1,5sek. The user has to have the AUto Loot Option from the game activated for this to work.

The timer is a nice idea but the Date/Time view is kinda useless..
All in all a nice Bot except the fact that i HAVE to have florensia active and i HAVE to have it in full screen mode.

Oh yea and its nice to see that you have taken a few of my ideas from my old bot like the normal attack between skills and so on =) i mean .. even the content of Config.ini looks almost like mine (SKILL_FIRST, SKILL_FIRST_DELAY and so on) yeah even the log file is named like i named mine (Events.log) xDD I dont want to mention the License cuz i copied it by myself xP

Another thing i would suggest that you keep your code a bit cleaner oh and instead of Send i would use SendMessage even tho youre using pixel search. And last but not least .. whats the GMPROT() function supposed for? (Yeah i had a look into your source ^.^")

ob and btw... i didnt even test the bot with florensia till now .. ill do so later on i think

greetz
LemoniscooL a.k.a eMale
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/17/2010, 19:40   #6

First of all, thanks for comment.

Well yes, this bot is totally inspired in your work. I like the format of the old iFlo bot and i applied it in this one. That's why the event log and the .ini are made with same format and names too. Please PM me with the text you want me to include for your credits, i'll do an update soon .

Of course if you kill process with Process Hacker you don't need to delete the .dll files, but i included that step because i tested the method in several systems and in a few of them the game crashed without deleting that files .

I'll check that bug now, it's strange becuse it's working perfect for me with F4, but i'll check it again and again.

About the pot usage, i thought in it as a lifeboat... let's say you're about to die, FLOPI uses the pot, kills the monster an then rests, but i'll take your advice and i'll put a textbox to configure % of pot usage. It's hard to rest in a dungenon ! A good suggestion to use FLOPI by now, it's to choose a place to lvl with few monsters 2 - 3 lvls below you, far from bosses. That could work. Another thing you can do with a GS is to use pots of 6000 hp or more.

The looting is configured in this manner to prevent the lag. Previously i made it as you say, but it not always loot :S

The timer and the date are useless, but I put them because i found them nice .

The GMPROT() function closes the game as you could see in the code, and yes i'll try to clean it a little when i've more time

Thanks for comment, try FLOPI and if you have any extra suggestions, they're wellcome.
Old 03/17/2010, 22:24   #7

What eMale mean is, that you can't close it by clicking the "X" Icon. You need to press F4 and so on..
But all in all a nice work. Maybe it could be much better and the Bypass is from the ASD Site xD
Old 03/17/2010, 22:55   #8

Fixed the bug with the "X" icon. Now FLOPI should close normally. Yes Shakatsu, it could be much better. Any idea to improve it? Please don't suggest me a full memory based bot

If you don't want to have Flo running and with full screen mode, you can try using a Virtual Machine, i think that should work
Old 03/18/2010, 01:02   #9

you could play around with mixing pixel search and memory use
Old 03/19/2010, 11:39   #10

wann kommt neue version ?
Old 03/19/2010, 12:53   #11

elite*gold: 130
erstens sollen wir hiuer english reden.. wird so oder so nicht klappen.
Und zweitens warum eine neue version? Die version arbeitet doch

Lg leonor
Old 03/19/2010, 14:04   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by clyy View Post
wann kommt neue version ?
The new version is released
Old 03/19/2010, 14:10   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by leonor View Post
erstens sollen wir hiuer english reden.. wird so oder so nicht klappen.
Und zweitens warum eine neue version? Die version arbeitet doch

Lg leonor
English is better, because more people reads english than deutsch

The new version comes with improvements in pot usage, the old works fine, but this one is better
Old 03/20/2010, 07:11   #14

thank you for the bot its really amazing
i'v tried it at the beginning it work pretty cool but it got detected in around 10 minuts i hope u can solve this problem
thanks for the release. . . !
Old 03/20/2010, 07:33   #15

here the detected message
Closed Thread