Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Final Fantasy XIV
You last visited: Today at 20:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ACME Crafting BOT

Discussion on ACME Crafting BOT within the Final Fantasy XIV forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 08/07/2015, 02:40   #16

elite*gold: 0
I've been using it all today today, works great, my only problem i'm seeing so far is sometimes the bot will try to use "Standard Synthesis" even though there's not enough CP, and it gets stuck there.

What would you suggest for this? Should I completely not use that skill and remove it from my bar? Sometimes it uses "Standard Synthesis" even though another careful synthesis 2 can finish it, and gets stuck on no CP. I don't understand if it's something I'm doing wrong, with my food I have 400CP.
Old 08/07/2015, 03:27   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamigee View Post
I've been using it all today today, works great, my only problem i'm seeing so far is sometimes the bot will try to use "Standard Synthesis" even though there's not enough CP, and it gets stuck there.

What would you suggest for this? Should I completely not use that skill and remove it from my bar? Sometimes it uses "Standard Synthesis" even though another careful synthesis 2 can finish it, and gets stuck on no CP. I don't understand if it's something I'm doing wrong, with my food I have 400CP.
I fixed this a few hours ago, I will upload now, basically I had
if (sim.finished)
dolotsofthingshere

before...

if (sim.broke || sim.invalid)
continue;

I also changed dur repair priority for people with Precise Touch assuming PT under SH2 is as good as ToT (can only be sure with montecarlo sims), WN2 is waaaaaaay better than every other repair, it might even be good to WN2 twice, but right now I compromised and went with only 1 WN2 (curDur%10 has to be ==0 for it to cast). It's a nice and noticeable improvement I think.

Implemented some basic muscle mem logic ( I still need to formalize the synth skill logic a bit better).
Improved the simulator a bit.
Old 08/07/2015, 03:34   #18

I don't understand a lot of the sim stuff but I will try it! I'm no programmer XD
What skill set would you recommend for best results? Currently I don't use WN or WN2 skills but manipulation that seems to work well.
Old 08/07/2015, 03:45   #19

Quote:

Quote:
I don't understand a lot of the sim stuff but I will try it! I'm no programmer XD
What skill set would you recommend for best results? Currently I don't use WN or WN2 skills but manipulation that seems to work well.
So if we assume PT is as good as ToT under SH2 (my guess is that it's very slightly worst) AND you have precise touch, if you don't WN2 is complete garbage and the program won't use it anyways because it will see you don't have PT.

1) WN2 0.41~
2) MM2 0.36~
3) Mani 0.33~
4) WN1 0.32~
5) MM1 0.31~

Can't use WN2 or MM2 for 35/40 dur though.

New version is up.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/07/2015, 08:37   #20

Working great, haven't stopped once since I updated.
Just a small problem, not sure if its only on my end.
I set up the hotkey and food to use at "100", the bot starts and eats the food, now here's the problem I'm having, it continuously will eat the food one after the next and not go to crafting. I tried on some cheap food, it ate 9 of it before I hit stop, it continued to eat it even though the food buff was there.
Old 08/07/2015, 14:56   #21

Whats the buff name you get? Usually you get Well Fed.

Tell me which food it was I'll take look.
Old 08/07/2015, 15:46   #22

Stone Soup
Well fed buff

I'm going to try with another food and see if it happens

Edit: Tried with raw oysters, still continuously eats the food one after the next.
Old 08/07/2015, 21:52   #23

Quote:
Stone Soup
Well fed buff

I'm going to try with another food and see if it happens

Edit: Tried with raw oysters, still continuously eats the food one after the next.
Try the version I just posted.
Old 08/07/2015, 21:53   #24

great its works fine , but he dont craft draconian pots the goes down to last recipe and ignore my selectet item
Old 08/07/2015, 22:08   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by dnz View Post
great its works fine , but he dont craft draconian pots the goes down to last recipe and ignore my selectet item
Did you get the Updated on main post? This last maintenance they ninja changed some things.

I crafted 99 Draconian Potions of Strength the other day, which one were you trying so I can try it over here?

Edit: I figured the problem, shouldn't take long to fix but I'm not home this weekend much.
Old 08/07/2015, 23:08   #26

Just updated, food works well now!
Loving the new black and red look.

Just a tiny problem I found, today I turned on collectables for Birch Composite Bow, and the bot went to Hive Ceiling Fan. Tried it a few times and it always went to that craft. I'm not in the game right now, I completely forgot to try it without collectables on.

Found another! When I tried to make Draconian Potion of vitality, it would scroll through the whole list and not find it. Eventually stopping at the last synthesis and does nothing. (Haven't tried the other potions)
Old 08/08/2015, 12:19   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcmeCrafting View Post
Did you get the Updated on main post? This last maintenance they ninja changed some things.

I crafted 99 Draconian Potions of Strength the other day, which one were you trying so I can try it over here?

Edit: I figured the problem, shouldn't take long to fix but I'm not home this weekend much.
i updated now still the same issue
Old 08/08/2015, 17:07   #28

Fix

Quote:
Just updated, food works well now!
Loving the new black and red look.

Just a tiny problem I found, today I turned on collectables for Birch Composite Bow, and the bot went to Hive Ceiling Fan. Tried it a few times and it always went to that craft. I'm not in the game right now, I completely forgot to try it without collectables on.

Found another! When I tried to make Draconian Potion of vitality, it would scroll through the whole list and not find it. Eventually stopping at the last synthesis and does nothing. (Haven't tried the other potions)
This is the same problem DNZ had, it's a problem with missing master book's, I thought you had to have number 1 to get number2 and so on, but you don't.

That being said, it's fixed(I hope) on main post update, with a new feature that makes selecting recipes much faster , cause pressing down 100x was taking forever.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/08/2015, 21:39   #29

Thanks, potions works great now, I didn't think of that, now that you mention it I do have missing masterbooks.

I've been sitting here watching it craft materials and I've learned so many new tricks in crafting, the rotations are great, I never used great strides twice on the craft like it does, and it gets 100% everytime.
Old 08/09/2015, 00:18   #30

Crash

The 8-8-2015 Update is crashing on launch with the following error:

Description: The process was terminated due to an unhandled exception.
Exception Info: System.Collections.Generic.KeyNotFoundException
Stack:
at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[[System.Int32, mscorlib, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089],[System.__Canon, mscorlib, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089]].get_Item(Int32)
at FFXIVCrafting.FFXIVCrafting..ctor()
at FFXIVCrafting.FFXIVCrafting.Main(System.String[])

I tried redownloading the main download and using the 8/8 update to a fresh folder to rule out anything related to my settings but no luck.

Tags
bot, crafting