Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Final Fantasy XIV
You last visited: Today at 16:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Free FFXIV Fishing Bot, works with v2.3.5

Discussion on Free FFXIV Fishing Bot, works with v2.3.5 within the Final Fantasy XIV forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 11/18/2015, 20:23   #451

elite*gold: 0
same problem... the old bots are working but the new one doesn't work

hmm now it works, i don't know why but its ok ^^
Old 11/19/2015, 21:43   #452

elite*gold: 35
Based on the posts it seems that the bot is having some issues working every now and again. I'll see if I can find the problem.
Old 11/29/2015, 16:22   #453

Hi Stolas ... Small UI like the earlier version Start button Stats like Number fish caught and timer setting and weather button and collectible setting all cramp into a small UI .

Some ideas like snap into the window of the game also nice also maybe some add on feature like speed fishing using Chum skill ... i know patience skill might be hard to implement as you rely on enough GP to hook and activate.

Many Thanks cheers
Old 12/01/2015, 06:22   #454

Hey Stolas,

First time posting, but I thought you should know. The "GameScannerService.exe" that runs in the background with this bot doesn't shut down automatically after closing the bot and just kinda chills taking 8Mb of RAM or so. The process can be closed via the task manager, but it does chill out and just eat space even when the bot window or program is closed. Just a heads up, not sure if you already know that or not.
Old 12/13/2015, 12:04   #455

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilds76 View Post
Hi Stolas ... Small UI like the earlier version Start button Stats like Number fish caught and timer setting and weather button and collectible setting all cramp into a small UI .

Some ideas like snap into the window of the game also nice also maybe some add on feature like speed fishing using Chum skill ... i know patience skill might be hard to implement as you rely on enough GP to hook and activate.

Many Thanks cheers
The small UI is something I'm trying to get, however my UI designer has been extremely busy for a while now, so getting UI changes done is taking really long. However, I'm trying my best to get a small UI in place!

Using patience and what not is something I have ready in my dev version of the bot, however I still lack UI elements for it and I have a few more features that I want to finish first before I release the bot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightfalcon4 View Post
Hey Stolas,

First time posting, but I thought you should know. The "GameScannerService.exe" that runs in the background with this bot doesn't shut down automatically after closing the bot and just kinda chills taking 8Mb of RAM or so. The process can be closed via the task manager, but it does chill out and just eat space even when the bot window or program is closed. Just a heads up, not sure if you already know that or not.

Hey Nightfalcon4. My bot does not include a "GameScannerService.exe". After a bit of googling it seems that the exe you mention is a Razer Game Scanner.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/17/2015, 21:14   #456

The bot doesn't seem to be working as of the 3.15 update, or at least I've had trouble making it work

EDIT: Nevermind. For some reason yesterday it wasn't working and now it is
Old 12/19/2015, 02:03   #457

elite*gold: 72
Quote:
Originally Posted by MapleStoryTeller View Post
The bot doesn't seem to be working as of the 3.15 update, or at least I've had trouble making it work

EDIT: Nevermind. For some reason yesterday it wasn't working and now it is
Yeah, it usually happens right after a new patch arrives. You should try Run as Administrator, or just restart the game. :)

When you install a new patch, the launcher asks you to Run it as Admin. The game is opened by the launcher, so it's also in Admin mode. Therefore, the bot should also get into Admin mode to attach correctly.
Alternatively, you can just close the game and launch it again. This way, the Admin mode goes away.

Just thought that this info might come in handy. Good luck! ;)

And by the way, Stolas, a very nice bot and a very cute UI. Keep up the good work!
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/20/2015, 23:35   #458

Small bug,

the bot doesn't work when there's special weather in diadem, such as hyper electricity.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/10/2016, 09:07   #459

Quote:
Originally Posted by StolasZagan View Post
Multibox support is on the todo list, but I'll announce the new features very soon.
Any update on this from 7 months ago? It seems it would be very easy to add a drop down box for process ID.
Old 01/14/2016, 03:01   #460

Hey Stolas. Hope you are well. I have a small suggestion I don't think will be terribly hard to add.

Would it be possible to keep a running log of your fishing? It always resets when you stop/pause the bot. Then I lose track of what I have caught. I know I could just look in my inventory but it's easy to just glance at the bot. Maybe keep a running log and add a button that says "reset log"? I find this mostly a problem in the Diadem. I catch a treasure coffer and I have to stop the bot. Then it resets when I start again. Not a huge thing, but I thought maybe others might find this useful.

Thanks again for the collectability. Makes blue script grinding cake for tackle.
Old 01/15/2016, 02:19   #461

Quote:
Originally Posted by jelio View Post
Any update on this from 7 months ago? It seems it would be very easy to add a drop down box for process ID.
It's a low priority, right now I'm finishing up some changes I've made. It's still on the TODO list though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FTAC_14 View Post
Hey Stolas. Hope you are well. I have a small suggestion I don't think will be terribly hard to add.

Would it be possible to keep a running log of your fishing? It always resets when you stop/pause the bot. Then I lose track of what I have caught. I know I could just look in my inventory but it's easy to just glance at the bot. Maybe keep a running log and add a button that says "reset log"? I find this mostly a problem in the Diadem. I catch a treasure coffer and I have to stop the bot. Then it resets when I start again. Not a huge thing, but I thought maybe others might find this useful.

Thanks again for the collectability. Makes blue script grinding cake for tackle.
I'll see what I can do!
Old 01/15/2016, 07:52   #462

Small UI request !!! TQ Stolas !
Old 01/24/2016, 05:19   #463

Hi, thanks you Stolas
Old 01/24/2016, 05:31   #464

o only get unable to find the current weather pointer! please email me at thanks for your time
Old 01/24/2016, 11:17   #465

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesmock View Post
o only get unable to find the current weather pointer! please email me at thanks for your time
I'm on it.

Tags
bot, ffxiv, fishing, fishing bot