Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Final Fantasy XIV
You last visited: Today at 14:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Have you been banned for botting in this game?

Discussion on Have you been banned for botting in this game? within the Final Fantasy XIV forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Have you been banned for botting in this game?

I'm curious to see if anyone has gotten the banhammer just for botting no teleport/speed hacks. I have been going at it pretty hard 4 accounts and am starting to get a little paranoid. From what I read most are with teleporting and speed hacks but would like to know those that have been banned without hacks. Anyways post if you have.
Old 01/14/2014, 07:43   #2

elite*gold: 0
i only use a bot for automating rotations. Anything more than that like speedhacks, teleporting is just going to get you banned. I haven't received a single warning/ban yet at all!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
FUT 13 - Banned wegen Botting?
03/28/2013 - General Gaming Discussion - 21 Replies
Hallo! Da ja einige hier einen "Money-Bot" betreiben habe ich mich vor 3-4 Tagen auch dazu bewegen lassen. Ich habe mir einen neuen Account gekauft bzw. einen neuen Key und innerhalb 3-4 Tage gut 2 Mio. gemacht. Soweit so gut, ehe der Account am 4. Tag wegen "botting" geschlossen wurde. Nun meine Frage, jemand eine Idee an welchen "Mustern" EA da filtert? Ich meine, es gibt Leute, die haben schon deutlich mehr Kohle und Spiele gemacht und spielen immernoch mit dem Account. Ich kann...
Does anyone get banned for botting npc x-2 ?
10/02/2012 - DarkOrbit - 4 Replies
hello everyone , Does anyone get banned for botting npc x-2 ? and is it normal to bot 15h(and more) npc in x-2 ?
Botting In wow Get Banned ?
07/03/2009 - WoW Bots - 6 Replies
:rtfm: I have botting 2 Months In wow us. Will i get banned? I am using wow elite monthly bot. take it from msn [email protected] :handsdown: I am a little afraid , i will get it banned, But James said, They already fixed the banned wave . :D
getting banned of botting
06/15/2008 - Rohan - 9 Replies
so i just want to know from those who got banned..is it the account that is banned or ip address ban??or both??
Getting banned by AFK botting
12/14/2006 - World of Warcraft - 2 Replies
Hello. I wonder if you get banned if you already got a warning on your account, then bot and get detected. Will you get a perm ban first time this happends? Anyone that this have happened to? Thanks :)