Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Final Fantasy XIV
You last visited: Today at 04:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Collective Thread] FFXIV Trading

Discussion on [Collective Thread] FFXIV Trading within the Final Fantasy XIV forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 5,709
[Collective Thread] FFXIV Trading

Deutsch
English

Da die FFXIV Sektion keine eigene Black Market Sektion hat und die Handelsaktivitäten in Bezug auf FFXIV noch zu klein ist, werde ich hier mal einen Trading Thread aufmachen, wo ihr eure Handels-Threads aus der normalen Trading-Sektion verlinken könnt.

Ich mache diesen Thread deshalb auf, da die FFXIV Sektion eigentlich nicht zum handeln gedacht ist. Elitepvpers hat für diesen Zweck die , die auch dafür genutzt werden soll. Jeder Thread der in der FFXIV Sektion wegen Account Handel oder ähnliches aufgemacht wird, wird auch in diese Sektion verschoben.

Bevor ihr ein Thema im Black Market eröffnet solltet ihr die folgenden Ankündigungen lesen:

Ihr solltet euch an diese Regeln halten:
  • In diesen Thread kommen nur eure Threads mit euren Angeboten. Alles andere hat hier nichts zu suchen.
  • Euer Post sollte nur die wichtigsten Informationen und die Verlinkung zu eurem Angebot enthalten.
  • Beiträge ohne Sinn und ohne Verlinkung sind hier nicht gestattet!
  • Solltet ihr einen Handelspartner gefunden haben und somit der Account verkaufst sein, editiert bitte euren Thread entsprechend um.

Solltet ihr Beiträge entdecken, die nichts in diesen Thread zu suchen haben, wäre es sehr nett, wenn ihr diese mit der Report-Funktion( ) reportet.

Because of the amount of threads about FFXIV account trading and other tradings, i create this thread, where the users can link their trading offers of the trading section.

This thread was made because the FFXIV section is not created for trading. Elitepvpers has an that will be used for this purpose. Each thread created in the FFXIV section, for account trading or other tradings will be moved in that section.

Before creating a thread in Black Market, you should read the following announcements:

When posting in this thread, please abide by the following rules:
  • You should only post your trading offer/request. Everything else has nothing to do here.
  • Your Post should contain only the most important information and the link to your thread of the trading-section.
  • Posts without meaning and without links are not allowed here!
  • Should you have found a trading partner, please edit your thread accordingly.

Should you find an post, that have no place in this thread, it would be very nice, if you report it with the report function.( )
Thanks
3 Users
Old 08/13/2013, 20:38   #2

elite*gold: 1725
Received Thanks: 16,158
#sticked
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/25/2013, 04:19   #3

elite*gold: 0
Hello There! Welcome to buy FFXIV Gil & FFXIV Power leveling & Other FFXIV Stuffs from us! We are a company who has been dealing in Game Currency Sale and Powerleveling for more than 8 years! So you do not need to worry buying from us!

to Check our FFXIV Sale Thread!

Or just click the following thread title to check our Sale Thread on elitepvpers:

We look forward to hear from you! Thanks!
Old 08/28/2013, 05:10   #4

Selling FFXIV gil $8 per million, next week its going up to 10, skype is jmlane223, message me if interested.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/29/2013, 05:03   #5

buying Great amount of gil and always Online. US/JP servers of FFXIV, and FFXI gil.

Old 08/30/2013, 02:33   #6

selling gil on behemoth.. pm me price.
Old 08/30/2013, 03:33   #7

Hey, I am selling Gils on ALL servers. I am looking for big bulk buyers! If you buy at least one million, I can give you a price of 12/ million or maybe lower. All Prices are negociable.

Please contact me on Skype: Icewater1337

Ps: I can only deliver, if i can log onto the server, the JP servers are no problem, but the EU/NA servers are still unstable.
Old 09/03/2013, 18:08   #8

behemoth
stock:350k
0.3 / k
pm me
Old 09/04/2013, 15:50   #9

WTB FFXIV gils all world all servers
Old 09/08/2013, 18:05   #10

Buying 500k-1m Gil.
PN me with price.
Server: Shiva
Old 09/09/2013, 11:05   #11

Excalibur accounts for sale.

I have 2 legacy accounts for sale. Both have level 50 fishers on Excalibur. One also has a character that can be remade completely also on Excalibur.

(One of the few ways to create your own character and access a locked server).

I will be selling these in 1 week 16/9/13 to the highest bidder. Please PM me offers and make sure you specify the account you want.
Old 09/11/2013, 02:47   #12

elite*gold: 225
The Black Market: 191/0/0
Buying your FFXIV Gil on all EU Servers. Any amount from 100k++
If you are interessted leave me a message or add me on skype: mAshedO_o
Paying with verified paypal
Old 09/14/2013, 10:27   #13

WTS LVL 45 Black mage on shiva server pls add me in skype: Bigpump35
Old 09/16/2013, 05:33   #14

Selling Gold on Behemoth stock 500k+