Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Final Fantasy XIV
You last visited: Today at 13:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

New player need informations about FFXIV.

Discussion on New player need informations about FFXIV. within the Final Fantasy XIV forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
New player need informations about FFXIV.

Hello everyone.

I'm a new player on this game and I really want to try it because I liked the gameplay , the characters design...everything.

But when I want to register they said that I need a service account to play

Here's a screenshot :

So what I am asking. Is there a way to get cd key ? I mean for free ? is there a way to play the game without cd key ?

Please I need informations...because I REALLY WANT TO PLAY THIS GAME...

Thanks.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/14/2012, 13:48   #2

You need to buy a key. It's a subscription based MMO. SE is actually destroying all the old copies of FFXIV for the release of ARR & stopped the digital distribution from their site.

If you do not enter a key by Sept 29 2012, you will not be able to register to play the game until ARR is released next year. SE is also shutting down the servers on November 11 2012 to transfer over player data and to set up for ARR.

Finding a digital key is very hard but there are copies on ebay and amazon, though the prices are climbing because of low supply and the higher than usual demand.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/14/2012, 15:20   #3

I see...well thank you. I have one more question please , What is a buddy pass ? Is there a way to get it for free ? it I'll need money to get it ? And where's I can find buddy passes ? I really want to try the game , I have the full game version but I don't have account.

Thanks.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/14/2012, 20:43   #4

dont think they have buddy passes for 14 yet
Old 09/14/2012, 20:46   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeylatecz View Post
dont think they have buddy passes for 14 yet
What do you mean ? it's over ??? NOOO I Really want to play this game...damned....how I can play it.....this is crazy.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/15/2012, 00:31   #6

Only people who purchased Collectors Edition received buddy passes.
Old 09/15/2012, 20:18   #7

And does anyone have a buddy passe for free...?
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/29/2012, 03:17   #8

I really want to try the game , I have the full game version but I don't have account.
Old 12/06/2012, 02:51   #9

It's super boring when playing alone. If you have up to 2 or 3 permanent friends to play together, then it could sum up some fun. Game graphics is stunning, it's just they don't dialogue voice over, lots of running around for story quests may be required some extreme investing or extensive hours of game play to get used to the contents and understanding the story (lots of dialogue text reading).

These are just one side of an overview about the game from me. It's up to the taste of each person. It's not hurt to pay a $15 subscription for 30 days to try out. Hopefully you'll like, or may be not. ^^
Old 12/12/2012, 09:39   #10

I might have a free buddy pass. I'll let you know