Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Final Fantasy XIV
You last visited: Today at 19:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Fishing! How do you do it!

Discussion on Fishing! How do you do it! within the Final Fantasy XIV forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Fishing! How do you do it!

Hey Guys...

I am having trouble figuring fishing out. I know that for each fish there is a SS and a bait but is fishing similar to mining/botanist? Is there a specific area/zone to fish for a specific kind of fish especially that the same SS is shared for more than one kind of fish in the same zone?

Also, can i just use a bot to stand still for 8 hours straight to fish a certain kind of fish? and where would you say the best place to fish malm kalps? and what bait/lure do you use?

Thanks
Old 12/26/2011, 04:15   #2

This site should help you out.

You can bot is the same spot of 8 days if you wanna.
Old 12/26/2011, 15:57   #3

Thanks for the reply epidemic...

I've already checked that but it still have questions like:
1- What bait is best for malm kalps
2- Where is best spots to catch malm kalps
3- Does fishing still has fatigue?
Old 12/28/2011, 18:28   #4

I have a fishing bot that will catch 90% of the time. it hits all the fishing jigs in order.

Old 12/28/2011, 19:01   #5

FYI moetoy is the best non-dual boxing bot. you gotta pay for it but i rep it 100%. This bot still works after updated because its a Pixel bot so its just like you are playing. Very safe if its you 1st time botting. Its worth it. Also the best place for Kelp is the docks at Uldah where the ship is you can get them and black sole with sinking minnows. Fun times.