Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Final Fantasy XIV
You last visited: Today at 21:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Mining Bot - Errors/Discussion

Discussion on Mining Bot - Errors/Discussion within the Final Fantasy XIV forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Mining Bot - Errors/Discussion

To those with the program, I have introduced some rather odd problems in the latest release. Some seem to occur in only Windows 7, and some are just bad coding on my part where I didn't consider all of the scenarios.

Can you post any problems here? I will make sure each one is addressed and send a new program out.

Posting here rather than email will ensure each tester can see that other people are having problems without me spamming each additional one to email. It will also allow me a centralized place to look for any problems I haven't already addressed.

Thanks!
Old 10/27/2011, 16:54   #2

the bot is working nicely (any version of v2 on w7 64bit) my problem now is about minerfiles if i can merge together nodes data without start from the beginning, because i have different back ups.All my old files are messed up so i'm doing iron lake (found 30 nodes atm & leves too) waiting if you can fix some zones that should already working good (halatali x ex) to tune up lately with other tools you send.
the use of aggro center/radius: i'm recording a new zone i start record route, arrive add node, then stop record. At this point i use the mining node as center of aggro and walk to the first available no mob zone and record radius ok?
if i have to record also route i need to go back to node now and start record or i can do at the same time when i do aggro center?
I still have no completely clear the function of smooth + add : i must use it frequently like at the end of a well done route, just at the end of a session to "record" what i have done or if i did precise nodes and routes i can avoid to use?
let me know thanx
Old 10/27/2011, 17:17   #3

Win 7 ult, 64bit.

problem i have is the bot will sometime rename a existing route as a different route name.
ie. route from node 1 to node 2 saved as 5-3...
which will confuse the bot in the route its suppose to run.
temp sol'n: run smooth+add

Also, noticed some routes runs through walls and cliff, not sure where these routes came from, but im assuming it was from smooth+add, since i cant possibly record those... I have deleted these routes and will keep an eye out if they pop up again (though i point it out and see if it was only a problem i have)

ps. add "wasd" for movement control
Old 10/28/2011, 13:19   #4

can't open any viewer (see error picture i send by mail)...i put all in same directory
also mining preparer doesn't make nothing if i try to open
i did almost all nodes (just1 repeated- i don't want to erase manually cuz i'm afraid to crash all like did in first bot) but i notice sometimes read wrong nodes also when record. I wish to correct but idk how.Please explain how to install and use correctly node viewer ,killer , preparer

thanx
Old 10/28/2011, 19:18   #5

We found that you never ran the Zdata program to properly format your routes. Hopefully you have no problems after following my recent instructions
Old 10/30/2011, 11:23   #6

Hello. I have sent you a message and still haven't gotten a response from you yet. Hopefully you will hear me out from this post. I've been wanting to attend to your program, Cooleko.
Old 10/30/2011, 14:25   #7

atm, I am too busy to add people to the mining beta and/or begin the harvesting beta. When I am complete with the mining beta I will let those in the harvesting recruitment know which have been selected.

Working with the selected people for mining bot has already taken more time than I have available. Until they have finished their participation I cannot start the harvesting beta without over-taxing my sanity!
Old 11/11/2011, 15:02   #8

can' even open now as i told you by mail...i was thinking about closing areas i'm working on this weekend...so please le t me know
Old 11/21/2011, 13:54   #9

elite*gold: 1459
The Black Market: 1533/0/0
Received Thanks: 4,753
error 23.path/file?
Old 11/21/2011, 17:25   #10

Did you post in the wrong thread fruhling?
Old 11/21/2011, 21:24   #11

elite*gold: 1459
The Black Market: 1533/0/0
Received Thanks: 4,753
ups right....
Old 11/28/2011, 17:50   #12

I just want to let people know that they should probably run out to the diff spots they've done and double check they work. I had some issues when checking certain spots that I had completed that it would repeatedly ask me to record path to destination even though on route viewer everything checked out. Turns out part of my file had Nodes=# instead of Coords=# and just renaming nodes to coords didn't fix it. Had to re-run the "bad" routes to fix the file. Just a heads up. (Note: the files that were affected seem to be old ones as I had last modified them in early Oct.)