Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Final Fantasy XIV
You last visited: Today at 22:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

FFXIV Crafter

Discussion on FFXIV Crafter within the Final Fantasy XIV forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 08/30/2012, 09:36   #601

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cooleko View Post
My account expires 9/1, all future offsets will need to be provided by other users.
Have fun in Eorzea.
Thanks for everything Cooleko!!
Old 08/31/2012, 15:33   #602

Is it just me or it make less craft instead of the original input? Sometimes i try to craft 99 fish and when i come back the bot display 0 but i still got 20 or more fish in the inventory. Wasn't happening until 2-3 days ago. BTW thx for the great app! ^^
Old 08/31/2012, 18:16   #603

if ur having the same problem as me theres something wrong when u use hasty hand, im using it to make fish right now and i leave the bot on the top screen so nothing can interfere in game and it will stop at careful and use that instead of hasty, when it does this each standard after that counts as 1 synth cause the bot is restarting itself to move onto the next synth like it just used hasty dont know why its doing this but just something were gonna have to deal with now lol
Old 08/31/2012, 20:49   #604

Can you explain more what you are doing? I cant follow either of you except for that hasty hand exists, maybe post your hastyhand style you set up. The only problem I can imagine is that you didnt set up something in the style for when hastyhand fails (does it fail anymore?). You need to have something for the end of the style when hasty hand fails (if it still does).

eg.

[HastyHand]
1=#1 HastyHand
2=Progress < 100 Rapid

or put in some abilities such as piecebypiece or bythebook to speed it up.

If you think something is wrong with the bot you need to explain it before midnight!
Old 08/31/2012, 21:31   #605

My problem isn't releated to HH since i'm not using it right now, idk ^^'
Old 09/05/2012, 01:02   #606

i cant seem to get mine to work properly.
It worked properly about a month ago, and now has stopped.

I have most current version, and current config set to

[Config]
X=785
Y=554
WindowOffset=00F4BE50
TargetOffset=00ED0E34
NameOffset=00F232B8
StabilityOffset=00F3DEF4

my synth box sits in the upper left hand corner of my screen.

when i press start, it enters synth mode and stays at "Expected Crafting Mode - Pressing (G) to Open"
I currently have my hotkey configured to G, and when i start it it does enter synth mode correctly, but simply hangs up there.

I have tried deleting, and reinstalling but it doesnt seem to fix it... hmmm. not sure.

some help would be great. Thank you for everything you do.
Old 09/11/2012, 20:09   #607

the setup on hasty hand was fine step 1 #1 HastyHand, and thats all thats on it for that set, it worked fine just sometimes it would choose careful for w/e reason even with the bot being on the top so that u cant move ur mouse or do anything with keyboard to actually affect ingame. He asked why he still has fish remaining, thats b/c when it did this it would choose careful, then the bot acted like the synth was finished and went through all the steps to start the next synth and hit standard until the synth was finished, each time it hits standard it counts down cause it thinks it finished the previous synth even though it wasnt done, so the counter would still tic down which is why there was remaining fish. I havent seen it do this much recently but i havent crafted much recently. Hasty hand is 100% as long as ur like 5 levels over the synth ur making.

the only thing i see wrong with it now that is actually really annoying is, im crafting between behests so im pausing to do it, alot of times when i come back from behest and start to craft again it will say expecting crafting menu - pressing (g) to open, even though all it did was get paused, so when this happens the only way to fix it is to shutdown and go through the retardedly long log in process. there was no loot list there was no pty i was in i was back on my craft job and anything else i can think of, simply logging out to character select screen doesnt fix this.
Old 09/13/2012, 18:38   #608

works fine with current patch ^ ^
Old 09/15/2012, 06:25   #609

Doesn't seem to work for me. Are new offsets needed?
Old 09/19/2012, 08:47   #610

Run it as Admin
Old 09/19/2012, 18:12   #611

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swambold View Post
the setup on hasty hand was fine step 1 #1 HastyHand, and thats all thats on it for that set, it worked fine just sometimes it would choose careful for w/e reason even with the bot being on the top so that u cant move ur mouse or do anything with keyboard to actually affect ingame. He asked why he still has fish remaining, thats b/c when it did this it would choose careful, then the bot acted like the synth was finished and went through all the steps to start the next synth and hit standard until the synth was finished, each time it hits standard it counts down cause it thinks it finished the previous synth even though it wasnt done, so the counter would still tic down which is why there was remaining fish. I havent seen it do this much recently but i havent crafted much recently. Hasty hand is 100% as long as ur like 5 levels over the synth ur making.

the only thing i see wrong with it now that is actually really annoying is, im crafting between behests so im pausing to do it, alot of times when i come back from behest and start to craft again it will say expecting crafting menu - pressing (g) to open, even though all it did was get paused, so when this happens the only way to fix it is to shutdown and go through the retardedly long log in process. there was no loot list there was no pty i was in i was back on my craft job and anything else i can think of, simply logging out to character select screen doesnt fix this.
You need to have a #2 that will spam standard/rapid to 100% in case HH fails.

If you do a levequest/behest it changes the heirarchy of memory and I guess I didnt program this bot to look +- 0x180 in memory for the crafting slot (It was in old one so i dont know how I would have missed it)

Restarting is the only way to correct this error if it is not programmed in.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/19/2012, 18:39   #612

hi just wanted to say great work on this, real simple and functional solution.

i'm currently running it on Windows 8 RTM. It wouldnt "detect" my character on the first try, but then i changed the exe settings to windows 7 compatability and Run as Administrator.

Working like a charm now! thanks!
Old 09/19/2012, 23:36   #613

Can this bot recognize if the orb is flashing for Magmus Opus? Also, will there be the ability to get support from npc in the future?
Old 10/03/2012, 10:07   #614

How would i write it to just do the advance progress ability only,
Unerring Hang
By the book
grand design
Tricks of the trade
Old 11/06/2012, 23:46   #615

So any chance you will update this bot for when 2.0 comes out?