Not a member yet? Register for your free account!

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Final Fantasy XIV
You last visited: Today at 17:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

FFXIV Macro bar

Old   #31

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 0/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trubass View Post
Whenever i click a macro button it opens the edit settings as if they game is not open. with 3.6 went back to 3.4 as i dont have 3.5
Hi, I have fixed this ready for version 3.7 but have not released yet as the game update is due later tonight. I'm expecting to need to find new memory pointer offsets for the character names.

As a temp work around if you just click on your character name in the drop down menu, macro-bar will then know which game window to send the commands to.

It is default behaviour for it to open the edit window when the game is is not running.

Old   #32

3.7 is the latest macro-bar release following FFXIV's October 6th 2011 update.
* Changed: Macro bar's commands updated to use /equip mh & oh.
* Changed: Equipment Database for Armor, Tools & Weapons updated.
* Changed: Offsets to Currently logged in character names updated.
* Changed: Future Offset changes will now be updated by when checking for macro-bar updates.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #33

Rabbit,
I can no longer uncheck the box "Numpad Hotkeys enabled?
When i do and save, it just rechecks itself!

Edit:
It is set to "0" in the INI, but the check mark still shows. And the settings still take effect.
Old   #34

Thanks, I'm good at breaking things I'll look into it.

Old   #35

I can not uncheck Numpad Hotkeys Enabled either. Also, the three people I know that use it all have the same problem of not being able to select the correct character name. Even when we have two windows open, it gives us one option, and when we are in a party, it is only the party leader.
Old   #36

Thanks for the Numpad, settings page issue.

I had 226 mem offsets which all changed to a party member..

I now have an address for the name above the characters head. I should have an offset update by the end of the day. currently 6000 down to 1814 offsets to choose from so far.
Old   #37

can you put unequip also for traits? unfortunately when you pass from a class to another remains always something "old" in the slots (skill,trait etc etc.). An option could be except for weapon/tool that need for change the class to unequip each slot before put the new skill/item/trait inside. I unequip all except tool/weapon when i want to be sure to set up mine favourite set up and not have mixed items-skills-traits but i have to use 1 of the 20 slots so it could be better or have separate unequip commands for armor-abilities-traits or more slots (i have all classes so in the end i have only 2 free slots that i use for hq set up and mass production set up). thanx again i love this bar
Old   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by anarres View Post
can you put unequip also for traits? unfortunately when you pass from a class to another remains always something "old" in the slots (skill,trait etc etc.). An option could be except for weapon/tool that need for change the class to unequip each slot before put the new skill/item/trait inside. I unequip all except tool/weapon when i want to be sure to set up mine favourite set up and not have mixed items-skills-traits but i have to use 1 of the 20 slots so it could be better or have separate unequip commands for armor-abilities-traits or more slots (i have all classes so in the end i have only 2 free slots that i use for hq set up and mass production set up). thanx again i love this bar
If they have added the text command to the game to unequip a trait or an ability then this can be added to macro-bar.
Old   #39

For abilities i know it is
/equipaction # ""

Since traits require the game parsing what comes after the number to figure out that it is the first trait, i dont know if it can figure out using blanks.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cooleko View Post
For abilities i know it is
/equipaction # ""
I thought that only worked to empty the action bar slots 1-30
I don't think it removes abilities from the actions and traits menu.

~ 3.8 Changelog ~
* Bugfix: Repaired GUI status for hotkeys enabled/disabled.
* Bugfix: Character name offsets no longer points to party members.
* Click check for updates to get the new offsets if you are just replacing the .exe
Old   #41

Whenever me and any of my LS run this our frame rate halves even when FFXIV is the current screen
Old   #42

[dev1203] Actions and abilities set to the action bar are now saved when changing classes.
When changing to a class for which action bar settings have been saved, those settings will automatically be loaded. Any recast timers in place will not be reset by changing classes.

As part of this feature, the below changes have been made:
Bar placement of weapon-specific actions (e.g., conjurer’s Spirit Dart) is now saved.
Bar placement of the Throw action is now saved. Throw may also be overwritten by other actions and unequipped from the action bar. If saved, Throw appears even when changing classes with no throwing weapon equipped. If the Throw command is overwritten or removed from the action bar, equipping a throwing weapon will cause it to automatically be set to the first available slot.

The bar placement of the Stone Throw action is saved when changing to a Disciple of War or Magic class, but not when changing to a Disciple of the Land of Hand class.

* Saved action bar settings are loaded automatically when changing classes. Since it is possible to change from a level 50 class to a level 1 class, or to change between classes with significant differences in action bar settings, it is necessary to reset existing action bar settings to implement this feature. Action bars will therefore be cleared when changing to a class for the first time after patch 1.19a goes live. Player action bar settings will then be loaded for all future changes to that class. We apologize for any inconvenience resulting from this.
Old   #43

Quote:
Originally Posted by sl295 View Post
Whenever me and any of my LS run this our frame rate halves even when FFXIV is the current screen
Probably due to the infinite loop I employed in macro-bar to count how many windows exist of the RAPTURE class & also to run condition checks to record the last active process id of an FFXIV game window..

I know I could replace half of these checks with timers & functions...

If only I could find a way to record the last active game process id without an infinite loop I would do something about it.
Old   #44

The follow command seems to be making the character "Browse" my inventory, perhaps it's using "C" to lockon? which I happen to use as "Check" to look at other people's gear. Would it be possible to change the keybinding?
Old   #45

Busy with work this time of year so I don't have much time to make the changes, But as an alternative the /follow command uses the following logic..
Code:
/Push F2
/Push C
/wait 1.2
/Push W Down
/Push R
/Push W Up

Tags
bot, ffxiv, macro, macros, tool