Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Final Fantasy XI
You last visited: Today at 04:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

chocobo digging bot full function?

Discussion on chocobo digging bot full function? within the Final Fantasy XI forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
hi guys i have some ******* on my server who have digging bots with full funtion. they can buy gysahl greens drop junk buy a chocobo and dig themself, with waypoints. so where the hell is a programm like this? i would love to have a bot like this. cause the botter at our server make millions and arent near the keyboard , and i am hours near my keyboard and make like 100k or so... ITS NOT FAIR /cry. so if somebody have a programm like this guys on my server i am very thankfully if somebody can post it for us... have a nice day guys cya
Old 07/09/2006, 14:34   #2

I think ffxihacked or whatever the site was, has been working on a script for FFXIApp that can Dig with waypoints at least. Not sure about the rest.
Old 07/09/2006, 15:07   #3

ok but plz if somebody know a good site to get a digging bot like this plz tell here for us... or post a bot it would be great.... cause i am an a35 digger but i dont have that much time and it takes years to lvl up for me , cause i have a rl work so not much time.
Old 07/10/2006, 17:52   #4

Max your gobbie bags, load up on Greens, go 30/60 or something and just use the FFXI App bot. That should do the trick.
Old 07/10/2006, 19:04   #5

i have 60 slots but where i get the ffxi app bot? it would be great if you could give me the bot ... ok have a nice day...
Old 07/10/2006, 19:19   #6

Someone on this forums has a link to FFXIHacked in his signature. They have it.