Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Final Fantasy XI
You last visited: Today at 06:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Tired from Fishing To Long?

Discussion on Tired from Fishing To Long? within the Final Fantasy XI forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 04/19/2006, 21:28   #16

elite*gold: 0
atti's is probably the best, FFXIAPPs is nothing special... just the standard check fish HP with a range to see what to catch and what not to and the "kill fish" thing... oh and btw, with the new patch, someone has found that SE has possibly implemented memory scanners particularily for people who like to nuke the fish, as well as reg monitors. in other words, dont use it.
Old 04/19/2006, 23:21   #17

Quote:
Originally posted by mrxxenogi@Apr 19 2006, 21:28
atti's is probably the best, FFXIAPPs is nothing special... just the standard check fish HP with a range to see what to catch and what not to and the "kill fish" thing... oh and btw, with the new patch, someone has found that SE has possibly implemented memory scanners particularily for people who like to nuke the fish, as well as reg monitors. in other words, dont use it.
Where did you hear that at? If so, that sucks. It'll take forever to get my Lu Shang now. :hm:
Old 04/20/2006, 00:28   #18

I saw it on Atti's forum ( ), but the link there redirected me to

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Really tired from seaching and i need help!!
08/04/2009 - MapleStory - 0 Replies
well guyz i wanna is there any 100% working bot for maplestory?and for people who say u r too lazy go search urself , well i searched alot with no results so i think i he the right to ask u now guyz xD ............. thx for ur time:)
Getting Tired
06/16/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 9 Replies
Out of respect to the community i will not be mentioning names in this post. However i am getting really really tired of deleting the same peoples posts over and over due to flaming, cursing, and all of the other rule breaks. Some of you all have been warned multiple times if not banned. I read constantly about how you all wish the community to grow because new people can often bring in new things. But how are we going to grow if some of the veterns constantly flame and such. I am not the...
Fishing bot that can see your next fishing result?
06/02/2008 - Final Fantasy XI - 2 Replies
Hello i have a question i am in Kuftal Tunnel since almost 9 fucking hours got the devil manta (drops angel skin) only 2 times without a drop. my fishing partner told me about ffxiapp that can see your fishing results... Questions: is this possible and when yes where i can find this kind of bot ? thank you
tired of the co ads ?? Well here is your salvation
02/25/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 5 Replies
Ever wish you could get rid of those pesky stupid ads they added to login screen?? Well here is your answer :D GO to your ini folder and look for file called common.ini and scroll near the bottom under and you will see right below it a line similar to this... http://conqueronline.blablabla/adtext.txt
Hot Fishing Spots & Fishing Tips
06/22/2005 - WoW Guides & Templates - 0 Replies
Hot Fishing Spots & Fishing Tips Glossy Mightfish I don't really go out of my way to catch these, they mostly just show up more than enough when fishing on the warf in Steamwheedle Port in tanaris. Summer Bass To be completly honest, I don't even usually pick them up when I do catch them, a +10 spirit buff is not something I place an extremely high value on. I seem to catch them when I'm in Steamwheedle, as far as I remember.