Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Final Fantasy XI
You last visited: Today at 18:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Mee Deggi the Punisher which bot?

Discussion on Mee Deggi the Punisher which bot? within the Final Fantasy XI forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hello, I'm using MrWildRabbit but i can't figure to claim the mob if it doesn't pop in front of me, becouse someone is nearest then me. Do you have any suggestion to tell me? I've downloaded MrArgus too, but i guess that i will fly over the mob (or there are any other possibility to claim?) and the other ppl will call a GM...

Thank you and congratulationd for all the hack guides!
Old 03/23/2006, 20:42   #2

you could use flee tool lol, i do that alot with lizzy, or you could use mr.argus up to you, but mrwildrabbit wont do it foryou.

-edit- sub whm and invis yourself and when ppl ask why you invis say you do it to skill up and you only cast it when its fading so you dont waste mp and have to rest ~.^
Old 03/24/2006, 22:28   #3

Hmm... i'll try but i'm not sure about that...

I've hear about mob repop time in ffassist, is there something similar that can lead me to know when the PH or the NM is going to pop? For exemple: Yagudo Interrogator will Pop in 3:21 --» 0:01 and i see it in the radar? Thank you again for the reply!
Old 03/25/2006, 21:14   #4

what is this ffassist business you speak of?

Sounds cool
Old 03/26/2006, 00:59   #5

I have to investigate but i guess that you can find some better help in the Windower Forum (there is a topic-guide for FFassist).

For exemple, in MRWildRabbit can't be a timer near the mob name? Something like: Yagudo interrogator (71) - 4:21s

Just a contdown, so hard to program? I guess that will help a lot!

I'll wait some other reply