Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Final Fantasy XI
You last visited: Today at 04:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Single player module FFXI!?

Discussion on Single player module FFXI!? within the Final Fantasy XI forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
anyone know if there are one released? would be great to have it for build mrargui tools, test hacks, and etc,,!
iknow that WOW have private servers but i have no idea if there are any for ffxi!
Old 02/22/2006, 03:34   #2

elite*gold: 0
There are no private servers for FFXI. Square-Enix guards their server info much better than Blizzard does.

Some people have tried making emulated FFXI servers, but the best anyone has ever done is gotten a completely black area to load for a few seconds. No environment, no character models. You could talk in /say in the chatlog, but the was pretty much it. And it kicks you off after only a few seconds.

They're still working on it though. Here's their site:

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Problem mit Single Player
05/13/2010 - Diablo 2 - 10 Replies
nunja leute habe vor ner woche mit bnet aufgehört und meinen ganzen kram @jsp verkauft... jetzt möchte ich aber ein bisschen single player zocken und hab nicht unbedingt bock zu lvln sondern möchte erstmals nur paar chars ausprobieren... mein problem: hab mir paar chars vom inet runtergeladen und in den "save" ordner gepackt..... jedoch tauchen sie nicht im menü auf^^
Creating a Single PLayer Server?
12/17/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
Does any one no how, or no the link to making a single player Conquer server where u could be the admin? please help
Single player item hack?
09/20/2007 - Diablo 2 - 5 Replies
Hello, thnx for taking the time to read this thread. Ive searched and searched and searched after reading a post on a single player item hack. The only one i found on this site, I cant download cause the file is not found :/ So if anyone can point me in the right direction towards one, That would be great, and well appreciated. Plz respond.
Single Player Conquer 2.0
08/25/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 11 Replies
So I was thinking, Diablo has both single and online player modes, why can't CO? The coder (not me for now) could make their own server emulation program to act as the "server", basically just adding AI to the client side. The user would have complete control over drops and whatever else they need. This project would be massive, you're basically programming a single player game, but it would be awesome just to have it at a LAN party with whatever stuff you wanted just messing...