Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Final Fantasy XI
You last visited: Today at 12:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Voke hack Please

Discussion on Voke hack Please within the Final Fantasy XI forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Ok this is starting to bug me, iv setup MrArgus to the T for Provokeing, I have it so close to the time limit before you can actully claim a nm that if i lower it a hair it failes me cause its too soon, now theres two people beating me to the pops on this nm and i know for a fact there are bots out there that bypass the Time limit of vokeing a monster.

Has anyone been able to aquire this bot? Id like to voke a ms before the time expires for claim.

If you have any info pm me or post here, thanks.
Old 02/20/2006, 02:24   #2

edit:sorry wrong post
Old 02/24/2006, 19:02   #3

the time limit b4 u can claim EVERY nm when it pops is random. between 1500 ms to 2200 ms. ill use spook as example. when it pops u can get the claim with the deley at 1500 1st pop but then 2nd claim it tells u that u were too early. and if u believe people have bots that ignore the deley b4 claim, then u should believe in a hack to make ur self have inf hp lol. some things just cant be hacked w/o hacking the server.