Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Final Fantasy XI
You last visited: Today at 02:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Jump.exe+Death time

Discussion on Jump.exe+Death time within the Final Fantasy XI forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Everytime i try running Jump.exe windows comes up witht hat error message about the "program cannot be run and must be shutdown sorry for the inconveniece." anyone know how to remedy this problem?
Old 02/11/2006, 19:09   #2

Where did you get jump.exe? I've tried looking on these forums but I can't find it! :hm:
Old 02/11/2006, 19:27   #3

open the read me 1st then close it then open then run the exe

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Release]Imba Jump Hack or High Jump
09/26/2010 - Soldier Front Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 127 Replies
Hello there anyways I am here again just for me to release this nice .cfg file to make your jumping more higher and better even though you are just using the space bar and I will say this unto you all things has a Pros and Cons even though it is very nice. ============================= : This file makes things easier for you to jump, it will make you look like a Pro like that video that I have posted below. ============================= : You will not enhance your skills because you are...
[Exploit] Jump through the ground and move whereever you want then jump back
06/28/2008 - General Gaming Releases - 7 Replies
Hai, in my effort to try and contribute to this amazing place =) This can work like a teleport in getting you almost any place you want to go. It requires no addons/bots/programs, its built in nicly in age of conan Here is how you do it : Simply type : /minion_falling_down Voila you fall through and can move wherever you want to go