Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Final Fantasy XI
You last visited: Today at 11:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Windows 7 64 bit and ffxi @_@

Discussion on Windows 7 64 bit and ffxi @_@ within the Final Fantasy XI forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Windows 7 64 bit and ffxi @_@

I am running windows 7 64 bit and I am having trouble installing FFXI. I called SE help line and they told me that they don't know how to install it on windows 7 and they can't help me. I was wonder if anyone could post a guide of how they got it installing and properly working. I did google and research, but no one was using steam to install it they had FFXI disc. I would be grateful if someone could help me out.
Old 01/26/2012, 20:44   #2

elite*gold: 0

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Sell FFXI gil to us/Verkaufen FFXI Gil zu uns
06/26/2010 - Final Fantasy Trading - 13 Replies
English : Hello guys , I am buying FFXI gil on all servers. Payment will be made through Paypal,Moneybookers,Libertyreserve or Westernunion right after gold received. Legit FFXI gil buyer that's been in business since the game launched, For price or more details ,please contact me . Check my signature, thank you ^^ Sell your FFXI gil for real money now ,best price ,100% legit!
wts ffxi gil
12/17/2009 - Final Fantasy XI - 8 Replies
hello everyone anyone who want gil pls pm me its the cheapest and legal gil msn [email protected] yahoo gamegold_on_sale icq 352725618 pls dont hesitate to contact me :)^^:D
wtb ffxi gil,$30/m! always need!
08/06/2009 - Final Fantasy Trading - 23 Replies
wtb ffxi gil, any server ,min amount 1m, max amount 100m, I'm have euough feedback on internet.pm me!
pvp in ffxi?
07/07/2004 - Final Fantasy XI - 11 Replies
gibts das jetzt eigentl. inzwischen? hab damals aufgehört weil mir das gefehlt hat..