Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Final Fantasy XI
You last visited: Today at 04:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Lua files please help

Discussion on Lua files please help within the Final Fantasy XI forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Lua files please help

I writing .lua files I am stuck on one. Bottle of yagudo drink, the item .lua is already here but i need to write the effect. Like pie does

effect:addMod(MOD_MP,25)

My problem is what would the effect be to refresh 2 mp every 3 sec for 120mp total. None of the drinks are wrote so cant find something to help me.
Old 04/28/2011, 12:36   #2

never mind I fixed it. Here is some help for others. For the food problems. What I did for this problem I went to my scripts/globals/items found the item not working then went to scripts/globals/effects found the lua it was named wrong it was Yagudo Drink not Bottle_of_Yagudo_Drink like the items lua file. Then i went to scripts/globals/__StatusEffectsNotes and found Yagudo Drink changed it to Bottle of Yagudo Drink and tested it and it worked. I might have done extra steps not needed but it worked for me. So others can fix food problems. I used Notepad++ to edit files
Old 04/29/2011, 05:04   #3

Ok help needed again. Are mob abilities like shell bash, Cursed sphere and so on lua or scripted.