Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Final Fantasy Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

FFXIV Leveling & Tomestone Service!

Discussion on FFXIV Leveling & Tomestone Service! within the Final Fantasy Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 2
FFXIV Leveling & Tomestone Service!

First 3 Customers get a 20% Discount!
High TBM Customers get a 20% Discount as well!

Leveling:

Combatants:

1 to 15 for 7,5€
1 to 30 for 15€
1 to 50 for 30€
1 to 60 for 45€

30 to 50 for 15€
30 to 60 for 30€

50 to 60 for 15€

Gatherers:

1 to 50 for 25€
1 to 60 for 45€

50 to 60 for 20€

Crafters:

Only Custom Prices! (Contact me)

Tomestones:

450 Tomestones of Scripture for 30€
2000 Tomestones of Lore for 30€

Payment:

I accept PaySafeCard and elite*gold (write me for the e*gold prices)

Also if you find cheaper prices just write me the prices and the source and I will see if I can do the same or a cheaper price!

Contact me:

(facebook:lutzxs)

Or just Private Message me!

Tags
ffxiv, leveling service

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] FFXIV Power Leveling, MGP Farming, and Tomestone Farming Services
12/02/2015 - Final Fantasy Trading - 0 Replies
Feel free to contact us on skype for any inquiries: ffxivpowerlevel We offer personal power leveling on all Final Fantasy XIV servers which will be played manually. We are a group of professional gamers who can accommodate limited accounts as we are playing your accounts ourselves. Discount will be given to returning customers and to those who avail more than 1 service. Power Leveling Service Power Leveling 1-60 - $70
[Selling] PowerLevelMMO.com | Cheapest FFXIV:ARR Leveling Around | 1-50 = 80$
12/30/2014 - Final Fantasy Trading - 2 Replies
Hello ElitePvPers, Powerlevelmmo.com is offering quality services at the best prices around! http://i606.photobucket.com/albums/tt150/taintedz /FFXIVtophalf_zpsc385f06a.png http://i606.photobucket.com/albums/tt150/taintedz /FFXIVPrices_zpsd9423039.png Approximate leveling times: 1-50 = 5-6 Days 1-40 = 4-5 Days 1-30 = 3-4 Days
FFXIV Leveling and Relic Service
07/14/2014 - Final Fantasy Trading - 1 Replies
Hey there I'm offering a Leveling Service for Main and Secondary Classes aswell as all DoH and DoL classes and a Service for your Relic needs. Details below. For Mainclasses: Grind from your level to 50 as well as doing all Story and Classquests if you wish. For Secondary Classes and DoH/DoL: Grind from your level to 50 as well as all Classquests if you wish.
WTS : FFXIV power leveling
10/08/2013 - Final Fantasy Trading - 3 Replies
hi , we are launch three types pwl of FF14 , Basic Powerleveling ,Flexi Hrs Leveling , SpecialPackages leveling. cheap price and less time. pm me or add my skype:go3zoom if you are interested in.