Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Final Fantasy Trading
You last visited: Today at 03:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling FFXI gil 5$ per. Mil. Legit, safe, US seller.

Discussion on Selling FFXI gil 5$ per. Mil. Legit, safe, US seller. within the Final Fantasy Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling FFXI gil 5$ per. Mil. Legit, safe, US seller.

Long time seller, long time dealer. I'm an admin and seller of digital point website. You can find me on google too: Drlight sytheorg web. Clean history as you can see. I am selling gil and currently hold over 500 Mil. Deliverable on ANY server. Just send me a question on my email! Tired of buying from slow seller? Looking for US seller? Experienced selling? Look no further. I sell gold at a reasonable price.

Selling at gil at 5$ Per. Mil. Price has been averaged to the appropriate price affordable to buyers.

DEALS OF THE WEEK!!! === Every weekend I hold deals. I cut prices off by 10% DEALS OF THE WEEK!!!====

Due to the business of virtual goods I only can accept western union. Paypal is not protected or covered for virtual goods and atrocious for well known deceiving methods of the use of charge back.

What is charge back?

Charge back can be issued by the buyer if an item was not delivered, damaged, or even descriptive of the item. However, while the charge back closes the case for both buyers and sellers regarding virtual goods, the buyer can still take back the money with the use of their bank appeal, thus automatically the seller loses. It's very common and happens A LOT especially for virtual actual real life items like gift cards, xbox points, or more. Regardless if a paypal user gives payment as a gift, scam can easily be occurred at ANYTIME with the use of charge back.

Minimum purchase: 50 Mil Gil.

Warning about trades on FFXI servers.

Do to the nature of GM moderation, gil can only be safely delivered to you when you place a cheap random item in your bazaar. So in order to deliver the gil to you, you must put as many trash items in your bazaar so the gil will be delivered to you safely. GM are on patrol looking at trades when characters make new accounts to deliver, trade, or even receive.

Need price quotes? No problem! Don't be shy, send me a question!

I am at your service, bump.
Old 02/15/2013, 14:02   #2

At your service, bump.
Old 02/17/2013, 12:41   #3

At your service, bump.
Old 02/19/2013, 09:44   #4

At your service.
Old 03/01/2013, 22:05   #5

At your service, bump.
Old 03/02/2013, 09:53   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Thanks again. Delivered as promise +A