Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Fifa
You last visited: Today at 15:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Has anyone fixed the draft stuck problem?

Discussion on Has anyone fixed the draft stuck problem? within the Fifa forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Has anyone fixed the draft stuck problem?

Fut draft almost 30% times stuck on opponent squad loading screen...Is there a fix for this?Badly need to know...

Similar Threads Similar Threads
BloodySro Character Stuck Problem
10/26/2011 - SRO Private Server - 5 Replies
When i enter id and password and try to choose character and press start nothing happens , even delete , cancel are bugged , this happend to me when i was trying to teleport from Downhang to Hotan the teleport got stuck so now i cant enter my character , :mad::mad::mad::mad::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: , i have 1m sp on that character and he's lv 62 , ive only been here for 3 days but i need help :( i cant enter the character the start button doesnt work , all this because of bugged teleport...
[HELP] Char / stuck / Bug / Problem
10/21/2011 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
So i think its just a little fail from my side so i hope we can find fast a solution :) http://img6.imagebanana.com/img/ze8r9ru4/CrazySho t_3.png 1. how char can bugged ? idk ..... 2. Char cant login anymore ... 1. Charselection : Klick on Start = Disconect . ( maybe about pets etc ?? ) 2. Charselection : Klick on Start = Client_crash . ( maybe wrong pk2 ? )
I am stuck in the problem....
04/14/2011 - EO PServer Hosting - 2 Replies
Hi, since a few hrs I ve been trying to solve my problem but i havent ;/ Problem is about composing rates... My first compose is so big about 8-10 * and next compose is only 20+... why??? In my cq_eudemon_rbn_rqr there are not bigg changes under first and second compose... I know that there are trilion threads about compose rates but... There is no explanation how to make a calculation...
stuck on welcome screen problem...zzZ
11/06/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 4 Replies
hello there.. im here just want to know why i cannot go into the server..?? im stuck on welcome screen and never have time to create character.. it just stuck on welcome screen..i use all the information from this thread.. http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/eo-pserver-hostin g/140940-ready-use-server-4-clicks-n-go.html but got stuck on welcome screen...why..??:confused::confused: im use search button to solve my problem..
Stuck in Botjail i have big problem
11/16/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 6 Replies
hi.. i stuck on botjail i want to out but i trojan and i dont have reborn what i can to do ???? thx for help text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=sry ... bad english' border='0' alt='sry ... bad english' />