Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling FIFA PC COINS

Discussion on Selling FIFA PC COINS within the Fifa Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 97
The Black Market: 178/1/0
Selling FIFA PC COINS

Hey, i sell Fifa Coins for PC

1 Million = 22€

I know im not the "cheapest", but im trusted in this forum. 100% no Scam and 100% no flagged account.
Im using the safest method to trade coins.

If you want to buy coins pm me.

3,5M - 4M in stock!
Old 01/26/2017, 08:47   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Market rate: 20$ - 1 mil (not including the discount codes with 5% off)
But yet again, who still buys coins when you get instantly flagged and warned/banned?
If buying was safe, I would have bought my dream team long time ago. Now I'm stuck farming like the rest of the plebs around here. **** you EA dogshit.
Old 01/26/2017, 10:43   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by fzr900 View Post
LOL 1M For 25? Check the market kid

its 30€ - 1m kid.

in forum is maybe 21€ but from people who are not trusted in forum. You keep spamming so much shit here in this forum its unbelievable!

Quote:
Originally Posted by toxicspazz View Post
Market rate: 20$ - 1 mil (not including the discount codes with 5% off)
But yet again, who still buys coins when you get instantly flagged and warned/banned?
If buying was safe, I would have bought my dream team long time ago. Now I'm stuck farming like the rest of the plebs around here. Fuck you EA dogshit.
bullshit...buying is safe. I bought now 3.5M at ps4 - and sold 3m already at PC.
no single warning. Just because you people don't know how to do it safe?

Like this fag bought 1.8M and lost them all hahahah
Old 01/26/2017, 18:14   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Lol MMOGA.
Its 23€ at Fifacoinsbuy, 20€ at Fifacoin. There are probably even cheaper sites, just the first two I checked. I think its safer to buy from a site that has been there for years and done it thousand of times than from an individual. Plus both sides are cheaper.
PS. I have seen people sell 1mio=15€ on here without scam, so yeah kiddo.
Old 01/26/2017, 21:01   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pantera1990 View Post
Lol MMOGA.
Its 23€ at Fifacoinsbuy, 20€ at Fifacoin. There are probably even cheaper sites, just the first two I checked. I think its safer to buy from a site that has been there for years and done it thousand of times than from an individual. Plus both sides are cheaper.
PS. I have seen people sell 1mio=15€ on here without scam, so yeah kiddo.
Lol kiddo, the sites are mory risky then individuals (who are trusted on forum). You just fked yourself with your comment omg. If you are that stupid, stop writing comments in this forum. All major sites and the ones you statted have way higher ban rates due to hacked coins and no safe trading. Kid, go and search your 1Mio = 15€
Old 01/27/2017, 08:07   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by XilΞncΞ View Post
bullshit...buying is safe. I bought now 3.5M at ps4 - and sold 3m already at PC.
no single warning. Just because you people don't know how to do it safe?

Like this *** bought 1.8M and lost them all hahahah

Please do enlighten me how you bought 3.5M coins at once and DIDN'T get a warning? I don't see much you can do aside from changing the max BIN prices you use for the players you are going to sell.

The process of buying coins on ALL known selling sites is: You place a bunch of players on the market with different max BIN's and then wait for the site owners to buy the players for you.

Is there something I'm missing? What else can you do to make it more "safe"? I've tried with different amount, different buy now prices etc. and every single time I got a warning.
Old 01/27/2017, 08:45   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Yes there is something ur missing.

Just because all known sites do it this way doesnt mean its the best way.

They just dont give a **** about the customers. There are several ways to sell coins safe.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/27/2017, 14:56   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by phageus View Post

They just dont give a **** about the customers. There are several ways to sell coins safe.
Finally someone who got it...
Old 01/27/2017, 16:30   #9 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by phageus View Post

I'm the buyer, not the seller. I could care less how the sale is being done as long as me, as the buyer, receives the warning. This means that my account is being flagged for buying.

I wasn't expecting a reply from XilΞncΞ, now I understand why he is so protective about buying and selling coins since he is selling himself.
Good luck getting people banned.
Old 01/27/2017, 17:26   #10

Quote:
I'm the buyer, not the seller. I could care less how the sale is being done as long as me, as the buyer, receives the warning. This means that my account is being flagged for buying.

I wasn't expecting a reply from XilΞncΞ, now I understand why he is so protective about buying and selling coins since he is selling himself.
Good luck getting people banned.
Good luck getting people banned? Dude can you read? I said i already traded about 7M coins and no one got a warning. I bought from a guy here in forum with 150+ TBM´s, and he teach me how to trade the coins safe. Why don't just look at my trades and ask the people i sold coins?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikehd121 View Post
Promised me to trade next day. Now its almost 24 hours. No reply from him. NOT RECOMMENDED
Im not even at home lol. I told you im not sure when i get back from University. Also you did NOT agree that i only trade 500k per day due to safety. You want me to trade 2m at one day. Im the seller - i do the rules
Old 01/27/2017, 17:45   #11 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:

Im not even at home lol. I told you im not sure when i get back from University. Also you did NOT agree that i only trade 500k per day due to safety. You want me to trade 2m at one day. Im the seller - i do the rules

You told me that you will be online at 14 at my time. and now its almost 22. At least reply. You are online here as well as online on skype. at least in form
Old 01/27/2017, 18:05   #12

Quote:
You told me that you will be online at 14 at my time. and now its almost 22. At least reply. You are online here as well as online on skype. at least in form
I had to work in university, i have wifi there, so im probably online, but this does not mean im reading the messages. And i said "around middle of the day". But yeah i dont want to trade anyway under those circumstances since you dont care that im not trading more then 500k per day.
Old 01/27/2017, 18:13   #13 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Good luck getting people banned? Dude can you read? I said i already traded about 7M coins and no one got a warning. I bought from a guy here in forum with 150+ TBM´s, and he teach me how to trade the coins safe. Why don't just look at my trades and ask the people i sold coins?
What's holding you back to teach me how to buy coins safe as well? I could have bought coins directly from you by earning my trust, but instead you chose to just give evasive answers.
Old 01/27/2017, 18:23   #14 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
I had to work in university, i have wifi there, so im probably online, but this does not mean im reading the messages. And i said "around middle of the day". But yeah i dont want to trade anyway under those circumstances since you dont care that im not trading more then 500k per day.

People trading 10 million per day. without any ban or warning though. anyways -rep
Old 01/27/2017, 18:40   #15

Quote:
What's holding you back to teach me how to buy coins safe as well? I could have bought coins directly from you by earning my trust, but instead you chose to just give evasive answers.
2 people pmed me today, i explained them how to do it :O
give me a private message i can tell you how i do it...if you stop your false accusations xD

Quote:
People trading 10 million per day. without any ban or warning though. anyways -rep
thats not even true lol xD No one can trade 10 million without a warning. Even if they would, i dont care lol. Im the seller - im setting up the rules. If you want to buy 2m instantly then go to a coin seller site and enjoy the warning. If you dont care about it, why dont just buy there?

Yeah how you want to give me a - rep? we didn't even set up a trade...