Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Fifa
You last visited: Today at 16:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

LAG / DELAY ONLY IN FUT CHAMPIONS : UNPLAYABLE

Discussion on LAG / DELAY ONLY IN FUT CHAMPIONS : UNPLAYABLE within the Fifa forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation LAG / DELAY ONLY IN FUT CHAMPIONS : UNPLAYABLE

I test my connexion with EA HELP , i did all manipulations from EA HELP , connexion had no problem they said .
I look on internet and i find that :
There are people who got same problem and they got HIGH connexion with OPTICAL FIBER .
Maybe they said that its the peer to peer system only in FUT CHAMPION and the person who got less connexion than the opponent have a delay / lag .

So , no solution for this problem , EA did nothing to help that bug.. so frustrated because i buy FIFA 17 only for FUT CHAMPION .

Now i sell my coins for a website and stop playing that WORST FIFA 17 EVER on PC ( alt tab ... wtf )

This problem of delay on FUT CHAMPION is for XBOX , PLAYSTATION AND PC .

The problem is FUT CHAMPION SYSTEM MATCHMAKING .

Just for informations because im upset .
Tell us if you have the problem , pls talk on the forums , that bug must be resolve .

( Im french , sorry for the bad english if it is ? )
Old 11/09/2016, 18:06   #2

If you play on PC, try using a VPN with a location near your country. I'm using Speedify to change VPN to Singapore before logging into Origin and it works for me. FUT champs is smooth.
Old 11/09/2016, 20:53   #3

It s because fut championship servers are hosted in eeuu so if you are from europe like me Delay will destroy your *** xD