Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Fifa
You last visited: Today at 09:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[PAID + FREE] FIFA 17 99ovr trainer by nepgax4o

Discussion on [PAID + FREE] FIFA 17 99ovr trainer by nepgax4o within the Fifa forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 04/02/2017, 17:47   #961

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by The.netGuy View Post
So guys here is the deal,
I have been trying far and wide to crack this and i have finally been able to crack the program. I am willing to give free copies to all. Just PM me, i will send you the trainer, and guess what. There's no expiry date. So it will last forever, unless there is some update from EA. It's been terrible with all the 99OVR cheat and I honestly have lost interest in playing fifa just because of this reason. As a revenge (of making me hate the game i loved the most), i am giving all people who PM me, the trainer for free. If it gets updated, i will try my best to update is as well. As for now, i just want to take down the cheaters who are making money from this.
Make sure to thank me and this post is not removed.
----------**** all the 99OVR money makers------------
And ******* noobs, decompiling the trainer was not even hard, i just had to find some time from my schedule.
Godspeed y'all.
Thank you very much, you are a genius!
Old 04/02/2017, 21:36   #962

After the next update you wont be able to crack it because it will be ingame this time Everyone using it free will be banned permanently by hwid and ip too
So you can enjoy while it last
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/02/2017, 21:51   #963

Quote:
Originally Posted by nepgax4o View Post
After the next update you wont be able to crack it because it will be ingame this time Everyone using it free will be banned permanently by hwid and ip too
what if there is no near update xD ?
Old 04/02/2017, 22:32   #964

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seyhey View Post
what if there is no near update xD ?
Collecting more hwid and ip's lol
Old 04/03/2017, 03:07   #965

Don't worry guys. Even if it is in-game, it still is crackable. He is just trying to scare you. lol. And about ban, there is equal chance of ban with his trainer as well. If the cracked trainer leads to ban than so does his. You guys have nothing to worry about, it will be a while until EA release another patch. So, man you can try.
P.s. Make it a little tougher to crack next time, let's see how good of a coder you are. have fun bruv
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/03/2017, 14:29   #966

Quote:
Don't worry guys. Even if it is in-game, it still is crackable. He is just trying to scare you. lol. And about ban, there is equal chance of ban with his trainer as well. If the cracked trainer leads to ban than so does his. You guys have nothing to worry about, it will be a while until EA release another patch. So, man you can try.
P.s. Make it a little tougher to crack next time, let's see how good of a coder you are. have fun bruv
Still don't know how he will make you banned lol, trying to scare stupid people to not use it , he's just lying
Old 04/03/2017, 15:14   #967

Smile Good

Quote:
The amount he charges for this is mimimal and is a choice if people want to use it or not, this is not the first fifa with hackers or trainers on it so quit complaining everyone cheats its a fact and stop buying it on pc if you dont like it.

Thanks again for the trainer Nepgax4o i will continue to buy direct from you thanks

as for cracking his well when asked your not even giving his one out LOL you said it gives DNF's well i pay for mine and never had a DNF so something wrong with your cracking and DNF's will result in EA checking hense the bans :-)
Old 04/03/2017, 19:05   #968

Quote:
Originally Posted by gravy0509 View Post
The amount he charges for this is mimimal and is a choice if people want to use it or not, this is not the first fifa with hackers or trainers on it so quit complaining everyone cheats its a fact and stop buying it on pc if you dont like it.

Thanks again for the trainer Nepgax4o i will continue to buy direct from you thanks

as for cracking his well when asked your not even giving his one out LOL you said it gives DNF's well i pay for mine and never had a DNF so something wrong with your cracking and DNF's will result in EA checking hense the bans :-)
Well, to be fair, i asked him for nepgax4o's and he warned me that it gives dnf sometimes. But, I wanted to check anyway, so got his. So far no DNF, but still prefer other trainer over his. Anyways, man the point is we are getting free trainers why are you trying to lick nepgax4o's ***?? well maybe some people are like that. You can't do **** and just bark when someone else steps up. Kudos to .netguy.
Old 04/03/2017, 19:13   #969

Smile yer right

[QUOTE=Parixitt;35883679]Well, to be fair, i asked him for nepgax4o's and he warned me that it gives dnf sometimes. But, I wanted to check anyway, so got his. So far no DNF, but still prefer other trainer over his. Anyways, man the point is we are getting free trainers why are you trying to lick nepgax4o's ***?? well maybe some people are like that. You can't do **** and just bark when someone else steps up. Kudos to .netguy.[/QUOTE

Its not about licking anyones **** its about the work that went into creating the trainer and i for one am happy to pay for that.
as for the other trainer its not that good and touch wood i have been safe using this trainer so will continue to do so by pruchasing it. just because something is being given free dosent make it better it makes it more of a risk as how easy is it for someone who has taken this for free to then pass it onto a member of EA staff (not that hard really pleanty of forums wanting to stop trainers) my biggest issue is with .netguy he says he wants to get back at the money grabbers who charge for this well personally its EA that i would like to get back at maybe if the prices of points werent so steep people might not need to cheat, in septemeber you can be taking almost $20 for 100k to buy from site let alone how much $20 worth of points would get you. its impossible to do anything on fifa without either trainers or auto buyers, making it public and free is just asking for fifa 18 to be none pc based due to everyone using, some of us trainer uses always give own goal to ensure both sides win
Old 04/03/2017, 19:35   #970

[quote=gravy0509;35883692]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Parixitt View Post
Well, to be fair, i asked him for nepgax4o's and he warned me that it gives dnf sometimes. But, I wanted to check anyway, so got his. So far no DNF, but still prefer other trainer over his. Anyways, man the point is we are getting free trainers why are you trying to lick nepgax4o's ass?? well maybe some people are like that. You can't do shit and just bark when someone else steps up. Kudos to .netguy.[/QUOTE

Its not about licking anyones arse its about the work that went into creating the trainer and i for one am happy to pay for that.
as for the other trainer its not that good and touch wood i have been safe using this trainer so will continue to do so by pruchasing it. just because something is being given free dosent make it better it makes it more of a risk as how easy is it for someone who has taken this for free to then pass it onto a member of EA staff (not that hard really pleanty of forums wanting to stop trainers) my biggest issue is with .netguy he says he wants to get back at the money grabbers who charge for this well personally its EA that i would like to get back at maybe if the prices of points werent so steep people might not need to cheat, in septemeber you can be taking almost $20 for 100k to buy from site let alone how much $20 worth of points would get you. its impossible to do anything on fifa without either trainers or auto buyers, making it public and free is just asking for fifa 18 to be none pc based due to everyone using, some of us trainer uses always give own goal to ensure both sides win
Tell me again, how this guy deserves money by making a cheat tool for FIFA. I can't quite wrap my head around what you said. See, English is not my first language and I can tell it's not yours either. But cmon at least try to be sensible.
Do you have any knowledge about making trainers or shit? This guy is just trying to scare people by saying if they use free trainer they will get banned. Well newsflash for you, my friend, using the paid version can get you banned too and the chances are very equal. But, I get it. He needs people like you licking his ass, so he can make money. He's even got people speaking for him now. LOL.
You have fun whining my friend, I'll use my free trainer while you keep licking his ass, paying him money, asking him please do this do that, I will pay you money. It's not like he made his own game! jeez people.
Old 04/04/2017, 07:14   #971

Quote:
So guys here is the deal,
I have been trying far and wide to crack this and i have finally been able to crack the program. I am willing to give free copies to all. Just PM me, i will send you the trainer, and guess what. There's no expiry date. So it will last forever, unless there is some update from EA. It's been terrible with all the 99OVR cheat and I honestly have lost interest in playing fifa just because of this reason. As a revenge (of making me hate the game i loved the most), i am giving all people who PM me, the trainer for free. If it gets updated, i will try my best to update is as well. As for now, i just want to take down the cheaters who are making money from this.
Make sure to thank me and this post is not removed.
----------Fuck all the 99OVR money makers------------
And fucking noobs, decompiling the trainer was not even hard, i just had to find some time from my schedule.
Godspeed y'all.

Rofl, you tried far and wide to crack this, bravo lol. Now let me explain why your post is making me laugh.
Lol, it just takes 30 secs to crack this trainer, as developer has not really used any kind of protection on it. I sympathize with developer, not everyone can afford professional level protections. All you have to do to use it without any limits is just run the paid version once, right click on the program that opens on taskbar, go to properties then open the temperary files location from which this program is running from. Then copy the contents of that folder and paste it somewhere else.
And its cracked. You just have to run the file from the folder u copy pasted from temp files.
So basically you have done nothing extra ordinary except being a giant @$$hole by claiming that you have tried far and wide.

Dear negaxpo, i can protect your trainer for free of cost if u want. Pm me if you are interested.
Old 04/04/2017, 10:46   #972

Parixitt -- Let me explain a little bit more for you. why dont you use a cracked copy of fifa, or a cracked anti virus tool, or a free VPN etc etc etc, i personally pay for this because i choose to cheat outside of the WL, i do not want to pay for Fifa points that are massively overpriced so to compenstate for this i sell PC coins to MMOGA etc for minimal amounts but use that money to buy points for Xbox one verison, so i pay for this trainer because i feel its a fair price and the developer took the time to make this software, now i understand your saying its easy well could you send me your verison of a trainer???? no because guess what you cant make one hense why your begging for a free one. get out of .Netguys **** yourself and think about pot called kettle black which i doubt you will understand anyway.
Old 04/04/2017, 20:42   #973

Quote:
Originally Posted by gravy0509 View Post
Parixitt -- Let me explain a little bit more for you. why dont you use a cracked copy of fifa, or a cracked anti virus tool, or a free VPN etc etc etc, i personally pay for this because i choose to cheat outside of the WL, i do not want to pay for Fifa points that are massively overpriced so to compenstate for this i sell PC coins to MMOGA etc for minimal amounts but use that money to buy points for Xbox one verison, so i pay for this trainer because i feel its a fair price and the developer took the time to make this software, now i understand your saying its easy well could you send me your verison of a trainer???? no because guess what you cant make one hense why your begging for a free one. get out of .Netguys **** yourself and think about pot called kettle black which i doubt you will understand anyway.
LOL! Alright man! whatever floats your boat. Peace
Old 04/05/2017, 02:44   #974

A long time ago I subcribe week in fifaut .win but they never sent me my credentials or anything (to my mail from the pay pal account) now I want to subscribe for a month, but how can I be sure to send me my credentials?

Please nepgax40......
Old 04/05/2017, 15:34   #975

Quote:
In stock again

I just bought FIFA 17 99ovr trainer subscriptions for a month, pay for paypal, but I have not received the data !!!!! I expect an answer

Quote:
Originally Posted by josgonza2016 View Post
I just bought FIFA 17 99ovr trainer subscriptions for a month, pay for paypal, but I have not received the data !!!!! I expect an answer

Thank you ,,,,, I received the code !!!!!