Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Fifa
You last visited: Today at 22:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[IDEA] FUT Champions | Trainer + Reward

Discussion on [IDEA] FUT Champions | Trainer + Reward within the Fifa forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[IDEA] FUT Champions | Trainer + Reward

So I was wondering how I could use my trainer and still get my rewards at the FUT Champions. And I came up with a simple Idea.

So basically keep your trainer open all the time. Play a game. Try to win without cheating . If you still loose, wait until it's the 90min and the extra time is showing up. If it's 4/5 min. Wait a bit and then activate your trainer. If not, just use it. DON'T USE THE TIME HACK, JUST ADD GOALS TO YOURSELF!
If you are doing it correctly, the game shouldn't disconnect, and you win.

I can't confirm it yet, but I think EA is scanning how many games you played in how many minutes, or check, if you disconnected but still won. So with this strategy it should work in theory.

Try it out and let me know if it worked.
Old 10/15/2016, 13:35   #2

elite*gold: 77
Quote:
Originally Posted by iP0WNu View Post
I can't confirm it yet, but I think EA is scanning how many games you played in how many minutes, or check, if you disconnected but still won. So with this strategy it should work in theory..
So let's assume you play versus leavers. You always score a goal in the first 5 minutes of playtime, they always ragequit. You don't get your reward?
Doesn't make any sense.
Old 10/15/2016, 14:13   #3

Quote:
So I was wondering how I could use my trainer and still get my rewards at the FUT Champions. And I came up with a simple Idea.

So basically keep your trainer open all the time. Play a game. Try to win without cheating . If you still loose, wait until it's the 90min and the extra time is showing up. If it's 4/5 min. Wait a bit and then activate your trainer. If not, just use it. DON'T USE THE TIME HACK, JUST ADD GOALS TO YOURSELF!
If you are doing it correctly, the game shouldn't disconnect, and you win.

I can't confirm it yet, but I think EA is scanning how many games you played in how many minutes, or check, if you disconnected but still won. So with this strategy it should work in theory.

Try it out and let me know if it worked.
Doesn't work. Tried this (correctly) already from 2 days ago, still counted as a loss and reduce your attempts.
Old 10/15/2016, 15:24   #4

Way it works I think they actually have both teams end scores, if they dont line up something is fishy
Old 10/15/2016, 15:29   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by vincedv View Post
So let's assume you play versus leavers. You always score a goal in the first 5 minutes of playtime, they always ragequit. You don't get your reward?
Doesn't make any sense.
Yes but I assume they see who quit. So when your opponent rq then he will get a +disconnect and not you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luckyonfire View Post
Doesn't work. Tried this (correctly) already from 2 days ago, still counted as a loss and reduce your attempts.
It does work. Did it a few times today. Question is if they see that you used a trainer or not.

On the other thread someone just comfirmed this "tactic":
Quote:
Originally Posted by ava View Post
cheated and got mine
just play the games and only use the trainer if you losing at the end of the game ;-)
i think EA only checks your playtime - if you got 25 wins in 2 hours -> no prices
Old 10/15/2016, 15:31   #6

There are much simplier sanity checks than that. But yeah it's EA so who knows what they really do.
Old 10/16/2016, 00:26   #7

Quote:
Yes but I assume they see who quit. So when your opponent rq then he will get a +disconnect and not you.

It does work. Did it a few times today. Question is if they see that you used a trainer or not.

On the other thread someone just comfirmed this "tactic":
Did you only modify the score OR modify + disconnect?

I swear I modified the score yesterday but nothing happens, my players look celebrated because it's a "win", the score stands until the "Advanced" button then my progress has been reset even I cheated on 3rd game (semi-final) of Daily Knockout.
Old 10/16/2016, 03:44   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luckyonfire View Post
Did you only modify the score OR modify + disconnect?

I swear I modified the score yesterday but nothing happens, my players look celebrated because it's a "win", the score stands until the "Advanced" button then my progress has been reset even I cheated on 3rd game (semi-final) of Daily Knockout.
I just changed the score without disconnecting. My players celebrated and I won the game. Just wait until the very last and it should work.
Old 10/16/2016, 20:08   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ratchet13245 View Post
Sorry to burst your bubble, but you're living a fantasy.

Many people have tried what you are doing, and it DOES NOT WORK!

EA uses dedicated servers to host the FUT Championship games. If you edit the score, they will know. It doesn't matter how long you wait in the game, it doesn't matter that you played fair for most of the games, and it doesn't matter that your team "celebrates" at the end. You edit the score ONCE and you will have your rank reset and win nothing.

At this point if anyone says otherwise they are lying or got incredibly lucky.

this!
Old 10/16/2016, 20:51   #10

Quote:

EA uses dedicated servers to host the FUT Championship games. If you edit the score, they will know. It doesn't matter how long you wait in the game, it doesn't matter that you played fair for most of the games, and it doesn't matter that your team "celebrates" at the end. You edit the score ONCE and you will have your rank reset and win nothing.

Correct.
Old 10/16/2016, 21:26   #11

Quote:

Any proof of this statement or you are just guessing? Cuz I know for a fact some cheaters got the rewards. And it's not hard to see, even after the rank "RESET" many players with 25 wins stayed in the top 40. And it was not only 1 player...
Old 10/18/2016, 09:04   #12

Quote:
Proof of what part of my statement?

I'm not going to provide proof of EA using dedicated servers because that is something you can easily google. I even got a message from EA as I logged into FUT on the weekend that said they apologise for poor connectivity during the previous weekend and had opened more servers in my area [Australia] to improve this.

If it's in regards to the success of using the trainer with the method the OP suggested, then "proof" it not something that is going to exist for either of us on this matter. But anecdotally, many people reported trying this method and those very same people said it didn't work for them. Other people claim they "know a guy" it worked for but I have yet to see anyone claiming any success for themselves.

Until more first hand accounts of success with this method come out, it is not worth wasting a weekend and getting banned over. Seasons/Draft suffice. I'd certainly welcome people risking their own accounts to prove me wrong though, because I would like to win the FUT championship too.
The truth is, the only message EA gave to futchamps cheaters was that they wont recieve the rewards, they did not gave any warning, they just said we would not get the rewards, so I doubt you can get banned.
Old 10/18/2016, 13:39   #13

I played 20 games this weekend on futchamps and won 18 legit and in two I was drawing I used the trainer in the 90th minute so I'll let you know if I get any rewards.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 10/19/2016, 15:34   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by selbyftw View Post
I played 20 games this weekend on futchamps and won 18 legit and in two I was drawing I used the trainer in the 90th minute so I'll let you know if I get any rewards.
Are you still on the leaderboard?
Old 10/19/2016, 16:31   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by michieltje2304 View Post
Are you still on the leaderboard?
Currently yes, although I messed up, I played 23, won 19 with 17 of them being legit and two I added in extra time with trainer, as of now I'm still on the leaderboards elite 3.
Thanks
1 User