Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Fifa
You last visited: Today at 18:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Fifa Mobile Coins Value

Discussion on Fifa Mobile Coins Value within the Fifa forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Fifa Mobile Coins Value

I managed to win if I recall correctly 3 million or something around that of fifa mobile coins. I do not play the game so I have no clue what these are worth if anything?

If anyone knows please let me know.

Never mind I foudn out from someone else that they are worth next to nothing. If this thread could be closed.
Old 11/13/2016, 22:22   #2

elite*gold: 0
what is your facebook adress.i wanna contact your.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] EA SPORTS FIFA Brings a New Way to Play on Mobile--Fifa 15 Coins, Fifa 15 CD Key
10/14/2014 - Fifa Trading - 2 Replies
The most popular mode in the FIFA franchise, FIFA Ultimate Team™ is at the center of the mobile experience this season. With more than 80 per cent of FIFA 14 mobile fans playing FIFA Ultimate Team or Matches of the Week, the team is focused on combining innovative gameplay while enhancing the managerial experience of FIFA 15 Ultimate Team Mobile. To do that this season, the team is delivering two modes on mobile - FIFA Ultimate Team and Matches of the Week – and bringing new ways to play the...